Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄ - page 8. (Read 4056 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Can you explain your predictions about ROI up to 400% in 3 years?
Activity: 126
Hi, can you tell us how much does it cost to rent a SAM Cube?
Activity: 156
I see that you plan to buy power plant in case oyu raise enough money.Is there enough time to buy one this year?

Well, it depends on how much founds they collect during the sale...
Activity: 219
How close are  you to reaching soft cap?
Activity: 37
what if you paid but can't get the tokens because of kyc registration refusing to accept me? can i get a refund? or there is a way to get it after the ico or use it, and yes i did contact via email first Cry

I think you can't invest if you didn't pass KYC.

Yeah I think that would be logical.
Activity: 17
what if you paid but can't get the tokens because of kyc registration refusing to accept me? can i get a refund? or there is a way to get it after the ico or use it, and yes i did contact via email first Cry

I think you can't invest if you didn't pass KYC.
Activity: 20
Wow ICO is live, good job guys!
Activity: 28
Project which have helicopters cannot fail! Smiley
Activity: 34
On your website its stated that you have more than 5 M USD pledged.Does that mean you really raised that much already?

If its true, then its a really good successes!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
On your website its stated that you have more than 5 M USD pledged.Does that mean you really raised that much already?
Activity: 78
I see that you plan to buy power plant in case oyu raise enough money.Is there enough time to buy one this year?
Activity: 252
Who do you consider to be your main competitor on the market?I know that there are plenty of mining projects around.
Activity: 156
Again another Mining company because recently one company collected more than 100 million in the ICO, but they are based on the dividends platform. How can you give or share profits to the investors and how are you different from those companies?

Can you tell us which company is it about if it is not a secret? Smiley
Activity: 182

Is KYC so complicated that people have issues going trough with it?
Activity: 126
Untill when you have bounty campaign going on?
Activity: 4
that's the first email i have tried contacting...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
please refund, i sent email with all the details no response yet from both emails
[email protected]

pls write to [email protected]
please refund, i sent email with all the details no response yet from both emails
[email protected]
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

if there is a problem with kyc pls write to [email protected], we can do kyc also manually.
Pages:
Jump to: