Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO]TWECRYPTO Social Media Revolution (ICO LIVE in Livecoin Exchange) - page 4. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
I am here as a newborn baby, I want to learn a lot of things about the blockchain and Cryptocurrency system.

Welcome to the world of Crypto, you will learn so many things about crypto by touching with bitcointalk.Congratulation!     
Yeah, Already I know about the TWECRYPTO platform, I've gone through their website, Whitepaper. I think it's a good visionary project.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
I think TWECRYPTO is the newest complete and finest platform for the cryptocurrency investors so far.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
How do I Know about a good ICO and crypto? Is there any symptom for finding out a good ICO?

Well, It's tough to predict but what i judge are:

-Valid team members with experience.
-Project roadmap
-Security
-Customer support
-Web design

Basically, these are may be the sign of good ICO according to me.           
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
I am here as a newborn baby, I want to learn a lot of things about the blockchain and Cryptocurrency system.

Welcome to the world of Crypto, you will learn so many things about crypto by touching with bitcointalk.Congratulation!      
Activity: 202
How do I Know about a good ICO and crypto? Is there any symptom for finding out a good ICO?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
How much Raised so far?
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
I think TWECRYPTO is the ultimate solution of the cryptocurrency marketing, not only that but also TWECRYPTO is a good platform for the ICO marketing.
Activity: 175
TWECRYPTO makes it easy to pay and fast to receive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
This platform is bringing out all of the requirements whose are mainly needed by the users, Not only that but also they are ensuring a secure and common method of payment. That's why it looks different than any other project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
This is an absolutelygreat project, this is not your average run of the mill project with nothing to show. I was really impressed with the walkthrough videos.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Why should I get involved with this platform?

For these reason i guess:

1.Easy to use
2.Fast and responsive
3.Secured wallet and transactions
4.ICO’s booster
5.Blockchain technology
6.web 2.0
collected from thier web .
If you find all of these features in a platform then why not you try to invest in this platform.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17

1.Easy to use
2.Fast and responsive
4.ICO’s booster
5.Blockchain technology
6.web 2.0
I agree with you on this issue that TWECRYPTO is bringing to us a lot of opportunities to make a good amount of profit by this platform. 

it's hard to say about profit because the crypto market is not running good.But i hope twecrypto will be different from others.
Activity: 173
TWECRYPTO token or TCT is a decentralized system based on the Ethereum blockchain system. It has a fixed supply and proportionately divisible of its capital. so it's a kind of general cryptocurrency system.
That's why TWECRYPTO is a kind of another decentralized system whose are based on Ethreum Blockchain system?
Activity: 184

1.Easy to use
2.Fast and responsive
4.ICO’s booster
5.Blockchain technology
6.web 2.0
I agree with you on this issue that TWECRYPTO is bringing to us a lot of opportunities to make a good amount of profit by this platform. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
It's mentionable that any other social media sites ask a high rate of transaction fees but TWECRYPTO offers at least  2% fee less than any other platform. So it's a good opportunity for every investors and trader.
Activity: 96
TWECRYPTO token or TCT is a decentralized system based on the Ethereum blockchain system. It has a fixed supply and proportionately divisible of its capital. so it's a kind of general cryptocurrency system.
Yes, TWECRYPTO is based on the well established Ethreum platform which can bring you a number of good advantages.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
The TWECRYPTO ecosystem is the ultimate solution and the new cryptocurrency revolution, TWECRYPTO is the newest platform where the combination of Social media and it's ability to contact in a easy access.
Pages:
Jump to: