Pages:
Author

Topic: ICP - Good investment? - page 3. (Read 302 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 30
April 20, 2023, 06:18:38 AM
I looked at the history of the chart, may 2021 I think was the time of the first listing and around that it is not surprising that it experienced a significant spike in volatility due to the small trading volume. If you are looking for price to bounce back past £450 that would be nearly impossible despite stepping into the upcoming bullish season, looking at an all-time 90% decline that would mean a 10k% increase of £5.

I am not looking at prices to bounce back to £450 as I said would be happy for it to get back to £100 which would still be a 20x.

Even a £50 price would be a 10x which would be great considering you would only have to wait a year or so to see this return if it does well in the bull run next year.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 725
April 20, 2023, 06:04:05 AM
Is anyone invested or know anything about ICP and if its worth it?

I don't invest in $ICP, don't know much about it and don't know if it's worth investing or not. But considering that the halving is just around the corner, wouldn't it be better if you invest in Bitcoin or another major altcoins like Ethereum, BNB, Cardano or Avalanche? Come on, mate. Don't spend your money or time investing in something that only relies on hype.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
April 20, 2023, 05:59:01 AM
I looked at the history of the chart, may 2021 I think was the time of the first listing and around that it is not surprising that it experienced a significant spike in volatility due to the small trading volume. If you are looking for price to bounce back past £450 that would be nearly impossible despite stepping into the upcoming bullish season, looking at an all-time 90% decline that would mean a 10k% increase of £5.
Activity: 770
Merit: 30
April 20, 2023, 05:10:27 AM
ICP reached an all time high of almost £450 in May 2021 but is currently trading at £5.

I understand we are in a bear market but this is a massive drop and wondering if it is worth an investment.

I am not sure if it will get back anywhere near its all time high again but if it was to only get back to £100 that is a 20x from current price.

Is anyone invested or know anything about ICP and if its worth it?
Pages:
Jump to: