Pages:
Author

Topic: ICP pumping - is it time to take profit or too early? - page 2. (Read 214 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
ICP is widely considered among the top coin for Web3 and they are still in their developing phase according to their roadmap. The involvement of Dominic Williams and other popular names make people believe in the project. Unlike many other projects, there already are some pilot dapps on its ecosystem. So, I guess it would be wiser to hold onto ICP, first exit point at least at 20. I'm planning to have a grid trading bot on ICP between 10 and 50 considering how volatile the price is.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
This coin was actually on a boost when it was launched and I think that if your target is like that, it is going to take time. So, easy suggestion for you. While you can see that you're in profit, take a little by little on it until you have nothing left anymore this bull run. Because not everything will be up on the bull run and if you miss hit, you'll never see it again because this is how the altcoins market work.
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
I always found this coin strange because it was launched practically in the top 30 market capitalization, I never stopped to study the project and I don't even know if it exists.

Could anyone who knows the project share information?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
Use Finonacci level to determine what price is hood for taking profit because most trader use this tool to determine the sweet spot on taking profit. X4 is already a good profit imho and you shouldn’t compared the previous ATH to current price condition because of the difference on supply and demand.

At least take some profit and just save some of your holdings that you can hold long term so that you can guarantee profit in case the price suddenly dump because I’m sure people like you that purchase on lower price is already getting ready to take profit. They are just waiting for the sell off signal before they will unload their holdings.
Activity: 770
Merit: 30
I got into ICP a few months ago and am almost 4x up on my position and yet to take any profit but it is now becoming quite tempting as it continues to pump.

This will be my first bull run coming up and I have been advised a lot to make sure I take profits but is taking profits now too early considering we are nowhere near main part of bull run yet?

I believe if I leave my ICP investment as it is and do not take any profit until the peak of the bull run then I will see a 50x return minimum on my investment but I know that is not guaranteed.

I am in two minds if I should cash out half of my investment soon once I 4x and let the rest ride till the bull run or if I should hold strong and not cash out anything until I 10x at least.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: