Pages:
Author

Topic: I'd like to get some bitcoins. Is now a good time to do so? - page 14. (Read 25879 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Now is a very good time to do so bitcoins price is very low relatively compared to it's potential cause right now it's at 600$
I am a true believer that bitcoin can reach atleast 5k per coin so as you see it's still a very good time to buy bitcoins.
I have no doubt that bitcoin can reach 5k, but the question is when? Personally I think it will take a long time probably something between 10 and 20 years.

Your question is depended on your struggle for bitcoin, If you will support and promote bitcoin in your community in your area then it will get more demand and the price wll start to increase while if you do not care for that to promote and just storing and waiting then it will take longer time.
Promotion has already been done here by majority of the members like we are promoting a certain gambling sites that uses bitcoin and even those people who are in facebook who keep promoting HYIP that uses bitcoin as an investment, so I think we should just leave it to them to promote and we will just invest.
But the problem promoting hyip investment many people got lost and ended fear to use btc again . There is many ways to promote btc but hyip investment is not good part of it.
Activity: 952
Now is a very good time to do so bitcoins price is very low relatively compared to it's potential cause right now it's at 600$
I am a true believer that bitcoin can reach atleast 5k per coin so as you see it's still a very good time to buy bitcoins.
I have no doubt that bitcoin can reach 5k, but the question is when? Personally I think it will take a long time probably something between 10 and 20 years.

Your question is depended on your struggle for bitcoin, If you will support and promote bitcoin in your community in your area then it will get more demand and the price wll start to increase while if you do not care for that to promote and just storing and waiting then it will take longer time.
Promotion has already been done here by majority of the members like we are promoting a certain gambling sites that uses bitcoin and even those people who are in facebook who keep promoting HYIP that uses bitcoin as an investment, so I think we should just leave it to them to promote and we will just invest.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Now is still the good time to buy some bitcoin. It does not move much so maybe next month it will change. I am adding up some more bitcoin in my account thinking that way. I dont want to be late if ever there will be changes and I think it will going higher.

Now is a good time indeed but it might be better to wait a little bit cause I suspect that prices will drop down to 570 again.
Prices increased out of nowhere from 570 to 620 and since then it's been dropping slowly so maybe wait it out.
Activity: 588
Recently i hear that in the end of the year bitcoin would be grow up near about $800 and now bitcoin is still stop under $500 to $600.
Than Yes, if you want to buy the bitcoin, so you should buy it, after 3 to 4 months bitcoin would be reached on a high price than you better know what you can do to get profit.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
My best suggestion is to watch the market and learn. It's often hard to tell exactly what is going on, but once in a while the market is crystal clear. It is at those times, that you buy. Have a rule, if you are going to invest then make yourself a target % to reach in profit before you sell, make yourself a limit in how much you are willing to lose before you liquidate as well. If the price is too high right now, wait for a drastic drop and buy on the bounce back up. It takes lots of patience and lots of observation to know when to pull the trigger. As far as "is now a good time" Personally, I don't think now is a good time... why? Because the halving is coming. But the truth is, it could go either way, and it has seemed pretty stable just under 600$ for the last 2-3 days. Good luck either way!
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
For me its a good time to buy bitcoin because as you can see the price is a bit low and me personally i take this chance to save more. in the future the price will go up again then i can earn with it. but still it depends on you if you feel that this is the good time to buy, or you can take your time and wait for lower price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I'm planning on getting a fraction of a bitcoin. Maybe about 1/4 or 1/8 BTC just to fill my wallet with something. Is now a good time to do so?

Well anytime is a good time to get bitcoin as long as you know that you have ways to earn so that you will not be in the negative. In trading, as long as you have an idea and a strategy how to get around with it and earn then go ahead and fill your wallet. Experience is important when it comes to trading so do first what you have to do and when the time comes that you feel you are ready then you can invest a bigger amount.
Activity: 546
It's always a good time to get bitcoin while prices are still this low and under 1k cause the potential is far above 1k.
So under 1k buy them up and when prices dump be sure to buy as much as possible and then sell when it gets an all time high.
Buying Bitcoin for storing is a very risky investment. I use Bitcoin only as payment method, because there is no better one. Smiley
If you bought bitcoin when it was $450 and you sell it when it is $600 is that a risky investment? A 33% in profits in less than a year, that is a great investment in my opinion.
Activity: 406
Activity: 616
It's always a good time to get some bitcoin sometimes better than the other now is a good time the price is okayish and it won't really go down maybe to 570.
So either you can wait a bit or buy right now and start investing!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Buying Bitcoin for storing is a very risky investment. I use Bitcoin only as payment method, because there is no better one. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
If the bitcoin price of this year is anything to go by, I don't think that now is a good time to do so since bitcoin's lowest this year was ~$400-450 @ preev rate, while bitcoin price today is ~$600 @ preev rate.

So you are expecting a price of of $400 to $450 before the year ends and that is a good time to buy coins?

There are so much resistance builds in above $500 after halving so I think reaching that price before the year ends has low chance to happen. If that will happen then that is a worst case scenario for the miners.

People must not expect too much in reaching their price target. Sometimes it will just wrecked their stategy. If they have guts and they feel that a certain price is fine to buy coins then just go in the operation.
Activity: 350
If the bitcoin price of this year is anything to go by, I don't think that now is a good time to do so since bitcoin's lowest this year was ~$400-450 @ preev rate, while bitcoin price today is ~$600 @ preev rate.
Activity: 476
I'm planning on getting a fraction of a bitcoin. Maybe about 1/4 or 1/8 BTC just to fill my wallet with something. Is now a good time to do so?

There is nothing wrong at all to buy bitcoin now. The way I see it, the current price is not bad and if at all it will drop, you will hold on it until it raises again. There is risk in everything and the more the risk, the more the returns. What if you wait for the price to fall and then it raises, will you still buy?

Indeed the current price is not that bad but I think it will drop more and then it's ofcourse more profitable to wait a little bit till the drop happens.
But it's not BAD to buy now, it will rise above 700$ for sure so even if you buy today you still make profit maybe just a little less.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Any time is a great time to buy if you're willing to save your coin. Bitcoin is currently only small, but it's rapidly gaining popularity. The price will climb with time
This is time to buy if you are planning to hold your bitcoins longer but if you will just buy bitcoin for short term investment then maybe you need a little patience to see a cheaper price, as investors we need to have a good patience to be able to have the right timing.
Correct, when you buy bitcoin for the short term your timing is crucial but if you plan to hold your bitcoins for a long term, it does not make a lot of difference if you bought when the price was $595 or $603.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think as the price actually is below 600$, it's good time to buy Bitcoins nowadays and hold it for some other months at least. It's predicted that the price will increase highly by the end of this year
yes i am agree with you, it is still good time to invest in bitcoin, because the expectation about bitcoins are very good and people think that bitcoin will raise to a very high price in next few months therefore it is still good time to buy bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: