Pages:
Author

Topic: I'd love to respond to Bitcoin SV's nonsense, but.... - page 2. (Read 431 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I still think he doesn't deserve another topic about them. no one takes it seriously, in particular, no one believes his accusations against other members.
in his paranoid games, it is impossible to win or to explain anything to him.
Any further discussion is just feeding the troll. I agree with yahoo62278 about Bitcoin SV mental state but we can't help him in any way except to ignore it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Even if he posts here it will be more nonsense. BitcoinSV seems determined to act like a complete idiot vs taking the time to actually speak about the project and explain why it is not a scam.

In the last week the user has opened a few threads just spewing nonsense about members who have tagged the project or account.

Not at all trying to explain the project, but instead just showing that since they have been tagged they want to just act like kids and start a retaliatory smear campaign against others.

Is this really the attitude a serious project would have? Does this make users want to invest in a coin/token?

I seriously doubt the mental stability of the owner.

Just to make it clear - user "Bitcoin SV" has nothing to do with the Bitcoin SV coin. It's a sockpuppet account of a known Russian troll. He's trolling BSVers too but they're just too stupid to realize that.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Even if he posts here it will be more nonsense. BitcoinSV seems determined to act like a complete idiot vs taking the time to actually speak about the project and explain why it is not a scam.

In the last week the user has opened a few threads just spewing nonsense about members who have tagged the project or account.

Not at all trying to explain the project, but instead just showing that since they have been tagged they want to just act like kids and start a retaliatory smear campaign against others.

Is this really the attitude a serious project would have? Does this make users want to invest in a coin/token?

I seriously doubt the mental stability of the owner.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
aaaaaand yet another self-mod troll thread

Don't post here. The OP will jerk off to your posts and deleted them when he's done. Instead support the petition to remove OP's self-mod privileges or suggest other options to deal with this hypertroll: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/revoke-self-moderating-privileges-from-korner-and-other-hypertrolls-5274729

This is why I won't post in any of the threads he's started, and there have been a few of them.  His threads are self-moderated for a reason only Bitcoin SV himself knows, but he's already shown that he's willing to nuke all the posts in his threads, so IMO it's a waste of anyone's time to reply to his silly accusations there.

I created this thread for members to defend themselves against this guy without fear of post deletion.

Bitcoin SV is allowed to post here, and I in fact encourage him to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: