Pages:
Author

Topic: IDAC Revolutionizing the current state of charity - page 7. (Read 2276 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
this project is one of a kind! thinking of some ways on how they will help lots of people thru this project, i think this will surely catch the interest of the netizen not only in one country but in the whole world.

exactly!..this project is extra special, because they are focusing on charities to help and give better future to the people who are much qualified to have one!..congratulations!
and they build this kind of project to help and not to make profit. one of a kind team, having a brilliant ideas to come up with this and a heart to help to people who needs a helping hand! salute to the team! hoping for more investors and the success of this, well very sure of it!
Activity: 4
there's a lot of problems and difficulties disabled people are currently encountering in different countries and regions that's why IDAC project is the best solution to help these people prepare for their future and make it better. this project really amazed me especially to the benefits that disabled people can get from here! kudos to the team and hoping for the success of it!

and IDAC is such  a great help to those people...their platforms really fits the needs of those people in charities......thank you IDAC you are so amazing!
Activity: 66
💥 That's interesting!

Do you know that the modern system of charity management has a number of limitations?

And one of the biggest problems in this area is the inability to track the transfer and disposal of donations.

From this problem, in fact, there are several other problems, the most striking of which is that the donor does not actually have a voice in the decision – making process on the use of donations.

Moreover, today there is no standard mechanism for the distribution of charitable funds. Instead, charitable organizations and headquarters are to decide for the donor how  their contributions will be used.

This way of management is not always fair and equitable, because charities very often have other goals, as well as a desire to achieve greater recognition through media coverage. When these goals are mixed in the decision-making process about the use of donations, there is a deviation from the true goals of the creation and existence of charitable funds, because the funds are often not used to help people in need.

🔺 Lean more about us here: http://www.idacpro.io

📍 Join now:
Telegram chat https://t.me/IDACOfficial1
that's why you should be very much be careful and have a very secured system in transferring of donations so that this will surely get and use by the people who are in needs. especially that the donations are allotted for 650 million disabled people.
Activity: 4
this project is one of a kind! thinking of some ways on how they will help lots of people thru this project, i think this will surely catch the interest of the netizen not only in one country but in the whole world.

exactly!..this project is extra special, because they are focusing on charities to help and give better future to the people who are much qualified to have one!..congratulations!
Activity: 6
the main purpose of this that makes me like this one so much, is that they will eliminate fraud and corruption on the part of the charity institutions..in that case, those institutions becomes more productive and can benefits more!
Activity: 6
in IDAC, transparency will achieve by means of tracking system..wherein all of our donations/investment are able to track......good news!...that's one of the best features that they could offer to us!..isn't it amazing!..come on, invest now!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
IDAC is a highly humanitarian and meaningful project. This foundation will make the rights of people with disabilities fair and transparent. I see the project referring to the interests of project investors. What are the specific rights of people with disabilities in IDAC?
Activity: 5
when this project will going to operate? how to invest and be part of this project? i want also to be part of this team and be a helping hand to the needy especially disabled people. educate me about this, thank you!

they are now on their presale period...fully operational, i guess when they fully achieved their target!..since we are believing in this project of IDAC, all we have to do is to participate and encourage others also to invest!
Activity: 7
this project is very convincing to the people who's intention are so pure....and willing to give the trust with IDAC!..but to those, who are always asking about the project, that is normal...they are just securing their investment..the fact that their purpose is to share their blessing to the needy......just praying that this project will not stop answering all the queries to earn the trust and confidence of the target investors...goodluck!
Activity: 8
i have read in their whitepaper that IDAC has developed a series of mechanisms to protect the rights of investors, ensuring that IDAC investors are able to get returns from their initial investments. i think we should not waste our time, let's invest here and be part of their team!

correct!..guys let us support this one of a kind project!...hurry now, they are now on their presale!..lots of bonuses are waiting for us!..
Activity: 7
what if the disabled person is belong to a rich family and can afford the assistance that IDAC project are giving? are they still included or not? is this project only for the poor ones who can't afford giving them assistance in terms like for example, education etc.?
I guess...those who are in charitable institutions who have no families at all are the qualified beneficiaries of this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
💥 That's interesting!

Do you know that the modern system of charity management has a number of limitations?

And one of the biggest problems in this area is the inability to track the transfer and disposal of donations.

From this problem, in fact, there are several other problems, the most striking of which is that the donor does not actually have a voice in the decision – making process on the use of donations.

Moreover, today there is no standard mechanism for the distribution of charitable funds. Instead, charitable organizations and headquarters are to decide for the donor how  their contributions will be used.

This way of management is not always fair and equitable, because charities very often have other goals, as well as a desire to achieve greater recognition through media coverage. When these goals are mixed in the decision-making process about the use of donations, there is a deviation from the true goals of the creation and existence of charitable funds, because the funds are often not used to help people in need.

📍 Join now:
wow!..you are amazing IDAC!...helping charity institutions to manage their funds easily and transparently!...such a good thing!..very humanitarian!..there's no reason not to invest in this kind of platform!..kudos to everyone!
I think this project is very good and kind because this project helps and donates to people with disabilities. This project should be supported so that they feel happiness too. Smiley Cheesy
definitely, we will support this project by all means!..sharing is the best thing that we could do to others especially in need!..do not waste money, in a nonsense thing, but instead spend it wisely like in charities!
establishing a user data center  for the disable group can ensure that the data of disability assistance and poverty relief is always verifiable, effective and tamper proof, all data on the blockchain is traceable and this promises higher levels of transparency.

this is really nice!.....I think, we should share all the good news from IDAC!..I've never heard this king of project, thanks to you guys for bringing back  charity institutions pride!..transparency is the best thing in you!
🍀 The number of people with disabilities in the modern world is quite large, and it is constantly growing

According to expert studies, the majority of people with disabilities now live in regions with  lack of services to help overcome difficulties. Largely people with disabilities are forced to face different kind of obstacles-physical, social, and cultural that hinder them to live a full life and restore the ability to work.

We believe that everyone has the right to participate in society, so our task is to take effective decisions that eliminate or reduce barriers to the participation of people with disabilities in normal life.

Matching the needs of people with disabilities with the right service providers through the use of big data and artificial intelligence will help to understand the real needs of the community of people with disabilities, notice them and connect them with the right service providers who can effectively meet these needs. In order to achieve this goal, among other things, the development of IDAC project is aimed, the implementation of which will help to bring the lives of people with disabilities around the world to a new level.

🔺 You can learn more about IDAC project goals on our website http://www.idacpro.io

that's true!..every individual especially those with disabilities has equal rights like to us!..and one thing for sure, this kind of project will boost their confidence and they will definitely participate and hopefully one of the beneficiaries.....
brand new
Activity: 0
it seems that there's a lot of good comments about this project. and as i read it, i think that this was a great project ever seen for the team think of some ways, building this kind of project, helping disabled people, giving them assistance and be prepared for their better future. i want to share my blessings with them, help them and be part of this one of a kind team and project!
same here! i want to join also. but how can i join and be part of this project? is there needed requirements or papers to be submitted to the team? i will also spread this amazing project to increase their investors.
Activity: 19
what specific assistance will the disable people receive by this project? what is the assurance that this will really help them to make their future into a better one?

that is also my question..i'm just curios, after investing what's next?...I guess they should give us a complete details for us to know and encourage more investors in this platforms!
Activity: 28
💥 That's interesting!

📍 Join now:
Activity: 22
📌 Almost 84% of world companies integrate blockchain into their business processes

Early autumn 2018 PricewaterhouseCoopers did a survey that showed 84% of respondents among business exectuives were actively involved with blockchain. While 62% of organisations surveyed reported launching their own blockchain initiatives.

600 executives from companies across 15 nations participated in the survey. As we have already said almost 84% adopt blockchain for their business processes, however, so far just 25% have reached the stage of launching a pilot version of a blockchain network. What’s interesting is that businesses from almost all known economy sectors are trying to bring blockchain to their organisations.

PwC has also asked companies about the main challenges in making the switch to blockchain: some organisations just don’t know where to start, while 14% of executives complained there was no control and integration mechanisms for the new technology, discouraging them from adopting the technology. Some executives have also expressed fears of high expenses tied to integrating the distributed ledger technology into operations.

Survey authors also point out that the main challenge in spreading the technology for 27% of respondents is regulatory uncertainty and lack of standardisation.

📍 Join now:

that's true!!..blockchain really helps more businessmen in terms of payment, reward and security!..this is also very advantageous to the users, and now it can also help the charities through IDAC project!..looks great and amazing idea, wishing you all your success as soon as possible!
Activity: 22
what is the main goal of this new project? can we benefit from it? and what are the specific benefits that we can get from here? is this project worth our investment?
as I understand, their main goal is to gather funds or donations by means of blockchain technology that will assure us the transparency of our investment or donations!
Pages:
Jump to: