Pages:
Author

Topic: IDAX.pro SCAMMED crypto projects for up to 5,000,000 USD - page 2. (Read 927 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106
Quote from: blockchain2k link=topic=5158708.msg51613254#msg51613254 date=156
[quote

WARN EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM IDAX!

WE HAVE MADE A GROUP OF 7 COMPANIES WHICH HAVE BEEN RECENTLY SCAMMED BY IDAX IN A SIMILAR WAY!

THE COO OF IDAX IS ALREADY HIDING, CHANGED HIS PROFILE PIC AND IS NOT ANSWERING.

THEY CLOSED THEIR COMPANY IN UK!

GET OUT OF IDAX, WARN EVERYONE!

Send this article to everyone - https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

Re-tweet this - https://twitter.com/CryptoMarketAds/status/1143864681863553025

Not only CMA more 7 company scammed 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
I am the ICO advisor for CMA.

Many CEOs have now come forward and stand by our side.

We have published recorded audio proof of their evil and illegal schemes!

In order to ensure they will never be able to sell the tokens that they stole from us, we will be burning old tokens and creating a new token. Real investors will of course be reimbursed.

We have launched legal action against IDAX. The COO of IDAX has already fled and deleted his digital footprints!

We will keep everyone updated! IDAX will be taken down.

Stay strong with us! CMA will continue to do the ICO because we believe this project to be one of a kind!

I greatly salute the courage of the CMA team being able to expose the illegal activities of IDAX exchange. I have always known that this exchange will turn out to be a scam, and now here we are. I just hope these scammers will be brought justice and refund every dime they have collected from innocent people.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
I am the ICO advisor for CRYPTO MARKET ADS.

Many CEOs have now come forward and stand by our side.

We have published recorded audio proof of their evil and illegal schemes!

In order to ensure they will never be able to sell the tokens that they stole from us, we will be burning old tokens and creating a new token. Real investors will of course be reimbursed.

We have launched legal action against IDAX. The COO of IDAX has already fled and deleted his digital footprints!

We will keep everyone updated! IDAX will be taken down.

Stay strong with us! CMA will continue to do the ICO because we believe this project to be one of a kind!
Pages:
Jump to: