Pages:
Author

Topic: ɌIDDLE - The biggest mystery | 1st Airdrop completed!! | WAVES | $RXD | TiDex - page 19. (Read 39267 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

Airdrop #2

Phase 1: Equalizing balances

All WAVES addresses with a minimum balance of 1 WAVES will automatically participate in the airdrop.
The airdrop to all addresses will happen 20/05/2017 and the distribution is set like this:

Account BalanceAirdrop amount
< 100 RIDDLE1000 RIDDLE
< 1000 RIDDLE800 RIDDLE
< 2000 RIDDLE350 RIDDLE
< 5000 RIDDLE250 RIDDLE
> 5000 RIDDLENONE

A snapshot of the blockchain will be made within the next hour to prevent unfair balance splitting.
This phase is only to level out the huge differences in the current distribution !!

Thanks dev , im put 1 waves on wallet , is ok for receive 2° airdrop in automatic ? .
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Airdrop #2

All WAVES addresses with a minimum balance of 1 WAVES will automatically participate in the airdrop.
The airdrop to all addresses will happen 20/05/2017 and the distribution is set like this:

< 100 RIDDLE1000 RIDDLE
< 1000 RIDDLE800 RIDDLE
< 2000 RIDDLE350 RIDDLE
< 5000 RIDDLE250 RIDDLE
> 5000 RIDDLENONE

A snapshot of the blockchain will be made within the next hour to prevent unfair balance splitting.
This phase is only to level out the huge differences in the current distribution !!

If I understand this correctly, those who have dumped their coins will get more and guys like me who still have the coins will get less?

Sounds a bit strange to me?

Should I now quickly transfer my coins somewhere?

I think, need more wallet Wave Smiley))
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

Airdrop #2

< 100 RIDDLE1000 RIDDLE
< 1000 RIDDLE800 RIDDLE
< 2000 RIDDLE350 RIDDLE
< 5000 RIDDLE250 RIDDLE
> 5000 RIDDLENONE

If I understand this correctly, those who have dumped their coins will get more and guys like me who still have the coins will get less?

Sounds a bit strange to me?

Should I now quickly transfer my coins somewhere?
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
hi dev..

i did not get the airdrop for today, is that second air drop or ?

The second airdrop will be tomorrow, as you can see 2 posts above yours Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
hi dev..

i did not get the airdrop for today, is that second air drop or ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Hi dev! How can I know that accepted the signature campaign?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Airdrop #2

< 100 RIDDLE1000 RIDDLE
< 1000 RIDDLE800 RIDDLE
< 2000 RIDDLE350 RIDDLE
< 5000 RIDDLE250 RIDDLE
> 5000 RIDDLENONE

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Ok guys, here is the distribution sheet of Riddle today:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Q7YNghx0DWPvPvZiwF2D_j5tLkpUp833EAIG4lXlog/pubhtml

You can use
Code:
/assets/3wqMtvbLgCAHaStSNEoqYRVp1vrrJoaP41DdC5Mfe98L/distribution
on your own node to verify these.

i love riddles , but i dont know what i have to do now ??

my adres is between the others so, what must i do O RIDDLEMASTER !!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Q7YNghx0DWPvPvZiwF2D_j5tLkpUp833EAIG4lXlog/pubhtml

You can use
Code:

Sorry but im stuck a 1978 , 1 only airdrop receive . I send you a pm ? .

There has only been 1 airdrop  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

You can use
Code:

Sorry but im stuck a 1978 , 1 only airdrop receive . I send you a pm ? .
Hi dev,

could you please answer my pm? You left me out of the airdrop and I kindly asked you to look into it.

Please give me at least some feedback, even if it is a no. Just ignoring me is really bad manners

Thank you

I've send the coins a couple of hours ago, please check Smiley

Oh wow excuse me, only checked my pm's here and not my wallet. Now i feel embarassed  Shocked
Thank you for clearing the situation Smiley

No problem Smiley
Hi dev,

could you please answer my pm? You left me out of the airdrop and I kindly asked you to look into it.

Please give me at least some feedback, even if it is a no. Just ignoring me is really bad manners

Thank you

Oh wow excuse me, only checked my pm's here and not my wallet. Now i feel embarassed  Shocked
Thank you for clearing the situation Smiley
Hi dev,

Thank you

Hi dev,

Thank you

You can use
Code:
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
If I remember correctly I already have RIDDLE in my Waves Lite wallet. I guess all Waves people have the opportunity to receive these free airdrops when it is Waves based. Maybe soon all those free tokens will have material value soonish.  Grin

19th August ? - do i win a prize?

Explanation?

It's a quote from emperor Augustus from his death bed. He died 19 August. Seems likely and fits with timeline?

This sounds good, lets see, what dev will say about it. Smiley

I'll never reveal the riddles, all I can say is that we have some clever members amongst us  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Explanation?

It's a quote from emperor Augustus from his death bed. He died 19 August. Seems likely and fits with timeline?

This sounds good, lets see, what dev will say about it. Smiley
Activity: 17

Explanation?

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Pages:
Jump to: