Pages:
Author

Topic: ɌIDDLE - The biggest mystery | 1st Airdrop completed!! | WAVES | $RXD | TiDex - page 34. (Read 39267 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Sent the 0.01. Curious to hear more about the Riddle!
Activity: 38
I am in. Looking forward to the great mystery.
Activity: 56
So far close to 300 addresses have been collected!
Google live spreadsheet will be up by the end of the week.
Activity: 15
Reserve some for me, at least make it 3.  Should there be more, I would take 4.  If the drop will be live, put me down for 5.  Don't play any tricks, just give me my 6........ etc etc etc  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
I don't really understand (sorry I'm new in this world).

You will give free tokens ? Is it for everyone or do we need to do something ?
We only need a Waves Wallet ?

And what is the aim of this operation ?
I think not only give waves address to dev but you also have to send a little waves from your wallet   Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I don't really understand (sorry I'm new in this world).

You will give free tokens ? Is it for everyone or do we need to do something ?
We only need a Waves Wallet ?

And what is the aim of this operation ?
Activity: 56
Is it good enough to just send the 0.01 to the specified address to be automatically included or must people post here with the whole yadayada that they joined ertc.

I think it's just enough to send 0.01 Waves to the specified address so it will collect the data of all participants for this airdrop round.

Correct. Initially people had to post there waves address here, but the community members pointed out that posting addresses is prohibited and could lead to a locked topic.

Therefore, sending 0.01 Waves to the specified address will automatically include you. Alternatively, you can send me a PM with your waves address as well.

For the people asking about exchanges, RIDDLE is already trading inside the Waves wallet exchange against BTC or WAVES.
Please read the first post carefully about this matter.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Is it good enough to just send the 0.01 to the specified address to be automatically included or must people post here with the whole yadayada that they joined ertc.

I think it's just enough to send 0.01 Waves to the specified address so it will collect the data of all participants for this airdrop round.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
i dnt have waves
not received ɌIDDLE  Huh
you can install waves lite client extension for chrome or you can use a web wallet

Lite client: Link
Web wallet: Link

wallet is available on android and IOS too

don't miss the train to get your RXD  Tongue
Activity: 4
Pm sent. Cant wait for the juicy airdrop :-)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
* UPDATE: How to participate ? *

Thanks to the community members for mentioning that posting addresses is not allowed inside a topic

Simply post your WAVES address inside you're 'reserved' post, or new post.

Due to forum regulations, posting addresses is no longer allowed inside a topic.
Two ways to subscribe to the airdrop until our webmaster opens the airdrop registration website:

Method 1: Please send me a PM containing your Waves address and mention the airdrop
Method 2: Send 0.01 WAVES to address 3PB47Jd1NWhzHvk7BR8D96mZGaUn4R9MRa7 in order to participate. This method is prefered.

All addresses will be collected and receive RIDDLE tokens Monday, 15/05/2017.

Please, do NOT post your address on the thread.

Reserve a spot for airdrop, PM send Grin

Good luck with the project Wink

I will join the airdrop tomorrow as I am in the other room and my waves wallet is on the other computer. I love the idea behind the RIDDLE TOKEN.. airdrop airdrop where art thou?, Let's see this token moon, Holy Cow.. Let's make this project in crypto explode, with or without a masternode.. hehe
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Activity: 490
i dnt have waves
not received ɌIDDLE  Huh
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
It's interesting . I will do it now.

How long does it take to be listed on the exchange? and total coin?  Thanks.
exchange? please wait for exchanger info, airdrop will start at 15th may, and total coin you can see in page one Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
It's interesting . I will do it now.

How long does it take to be listed on the exchange? and total coin?  Thanks.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
* UPDATE: How to participate ? *

Thanks to the community members for mentioning that posting addresses is not allowed inside a topic

Simply post your WAVES address inside you're 'reserved' post, or new post.

Due to forum regulations, posting addresses is no longer allowed inside a topic.
Two ways to subscribe to the airdrop until our webmaster opens the airdrop registration website:

Method 1: Please send me a PM containing your Waves address and mention the airdrop
Method 2: Send 0.01 WAVES to address 3PB47Jd1NWhzHvk7BR8D96mZGaUn4R9MRa7 in order to participate. This method is prefered.

All addresses will be collected and receive RIDDLE tokens Monday, 15/05/2017.

Please, do NOT post your address on the thread.
0.01 WAVES sent !
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Just spotted this. Love anything Waves based atm. Pretty unique what you're trying here.

You have a new Fan. I'll join in  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: