Pages:
Author

Topic: Idea of buying Ripple. - page 7. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 06:25:40 AM
Considering what is obtainable in altcoins market right the price of altcoins are depreciating on daily basis as we have seen in recent time. Should i buy Ripple to hold till when altcoins recover?

What is your advise ?

I would buy coins but not ripple. Its too centralized.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 20, 2018, 06:23:43 AM
Buying coins completly depends upon you. What is important thing is that you should find good coins for more profit. Ripple is a good investment I think. It is an old coin and its team is also good. It has much potentiality to grow over time. So my advice is that you can buy it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 20, 2018, 06:16:41 AM
Considering what is obtainable in altcoins market right the price of altcoins are depreciating on daily basis as we have seen in recent time. Should i buy Ripple to hold till when altcoins recover?

What is your advise ?

Ripple is one of the top altcoins. Last time I too bought around $0.25 and sold around $2.8 and I may be lucky at that, time to sell at that peak price. Now again buying in small quantity because not sure how long this altcoin market will take to bounce back so my advice is don't put all your money in any single coin and don't buy all at one go. Diversify your funds and buy in small quantities.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:10:22 AM
You are independent to buy coins. But first and foremost you should find good and promosing coins for profit. There are numerous coins out there in the market and among them is ripple. But if you want me to offer you advice, you can buy stellar or cardano for more profit.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
August 20, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
Buying whatever altcoin depends on your choice. Yes price is down and good for buy. If ripple is your choice, then go in with it or you have any other in mind, you do your research.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

What is your advise ?
Pages:
Jump to: