Pages:
Author

Topic: Ideal Time For Buying Ethereum ! For those who are concerned. - page 2. (Read 223 times)

R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In fact, I think that the $1,000 Ethereum is still profitable.Never underestimate the potential of Ethereum, perhaps this year, it will reach more than $ 2000, so you can still choose to buy at $ 1000.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Very nice and fruitful explanation. I support your statement and suggestion. I also prefer to invest in ETH when it is below $500. Else it would be late to grab some profit.

Activity: 294
Merit: 106
Excellent recommendation, I agree with every paragraph. I hope we will see the Ether for $ 300 to buy at least 10 ETH. Moreover, we already know its potential.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Funny and vital . they will be very interested to see how the ether again conquer new heights.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I appreciate you. Indeed ETH is a good place to invest and it is the second valuable cryptocurrency. Those who are concerned about it they will get a relief now I guess.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I love and support Ethereum 100% to death but i fail to understand the logic in your post.

ROI means Return of Investment. Although i see your point, it is not commonly used when you are buying/trading an asset. Whenever you sell an asset at a cost higher than what you bought it for you could already achieve ROI so it doesn't make much sense when your goal will always be to be more than 100% ROI. Why would you sell for less. You would be better of calling it "profit."
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
i like your explanation sir, you say the right thing, buy etherium while rate around 300-400$, and if you dont buy at the level 800$ then you must leave crypto is the best part i like most. Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This question has been asked many times at different time points since past three months and still people asking it even when they see how ETH is growing. This is nothing but the FOMO! Great example of this fact!

To clear the doubts one should buy ETH at these times -->

ETH Price : @ 300-400 USD : Never let go this price range and buckle up to buy minimum 10 ETH's and hold tight for the best ROI.

ETH Price : @ 500-600 USD : I wont ask any question and will just buy at least 5 ETH's and if there comes the dip again then I will add more 5 ETH's

ETH Price : @ 700-800 USD : You are already loosing 25-30% profits at this point so it would be ideal to get at least 5-10 ETH's to cover those profit margin.

ETH Price : @ 800 USD + : If you still have no bought the ETH then you should leave the crypto world right away, Period !

ETH Price : @ 1000 USD + : You can cry at this point and watch others enjoying their ROI's who bought at first three steps that I have mentioned.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: