Pages:
Author

Topic: Ideas of how to get the maximum trading profit - page 5. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
I was thinking on some news i read a couple days ago some news about the bitcoin price manipulation. What would happen if we make a coordinated trading whit a high number of tradings partners  explaining better buying and selling at the same time with all  tradings partners  buying will grow up the price and selling will down the price in some way the price will be predictable it could work better in low price cryptocurrency like NXT on USDT to manipulate the cryptocurrencys price a high amount of money is  necessary  but if we dont have a high amount of money we need many tradings partners operating at the same time it could get the maximum profit for all please tell me if it could work

Of course it could work, this is what a pump and dump group is. Given that crypto is unregulated this is allowed (It's not allowed in more traditional markets) but you need to know that the people you're doing it with have deep enough pockets and are trustworthy. Someone can easily cash out before your target and then you're all left holding falling coins.
But you can't get the maximum profit if you are late to exchange your coins, you still need a large amount of money to play the market price.

There are many groups of traders mostly in telegram they are just sharing what coin you should buy and when they are planning to sell their holdings. If you join in this pump and dump group you must be active and updated so that you don't be late when the time for selling comes.

If you are late, then your coins will stay no profit until your coin is useless and lose. So if you are planning to build a group or join in pump and dump group you must be updated.

Exactly, that's why if you were able to do it as an individual it would be much better but that's a lot of funds that are required to manipulate a market like that. Most P+D groups the founders will buy before they announce the target coin and will sell before it reach the target price.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
a) Either you will not be able to maximize your profit because your not in on the inner circle of a pump group (which is most likely)

b) Or you create the pump group and are involved in the inner circle (but are highly immoral and unethical)

Either way you paint it, its not a good look if you ask me.
In moral sense it wont really look good since any thing that do involves manipulation isnt really appealing on my side this is why i dont really entrust or commend this kind of idea but still there are greedy people who do made such action and made groups which are for sole purpose on using up other people for the sake of making money out of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
a) Either you will not be able to maximize your profit because your not in on the inner circle of a pump group (which is most likely)

b) Or you create the pump group and are involved in the inner circle (but are highly immoral and unethical)

Either way you paint it, its not a good look if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I was thinking on some news i read a couple days ago some news about the bitcoin price manipulation. What would happen if we make a coordinated trading whit a high number of tradings partners  explaining better buying and selling at the same time with all  tradings partners  buying will grow up the price and selling will down the price in some way the price will be predictable it could work better in low price cryptocurrency like NXT on USDT to manipulate the cryptocurrencys price a high amount of money is  necessary  but if we dont have a high amount of money we need many tradings partners operating at the same time it could get the maximum profit for all please tell me if it could work

Of course it could work, this is what a pump and dump group is. Given that crypto is unregulated this is allowed (It's not allowed in more traditional markets) but you need to know that the people you're doing it with have deep enough pockets and are trustworthy. Someone can easily cash out before your target and then you're all left holding falling coins.
But you can't get the maximum profit if you are late to exchange your coins, you still need a large amount of money to play the market price.

There are many groups of traders mostly in telegram they are just sharing what coin you should buy and when they are planning to sell their holdings. If you join in this pump and dump group you must be active and updated so that you don't be late when the time for selling comes.

If you are late, then your coins will stay no profit until your coin is useless and lose. So if you are planning to build a group or join in pump and dump group you must be updated.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: