Pages:
Author

Topic: Ideas to make some bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2158 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
October 15, 2017, 12:38:37 AM
It's just like how do you earn fiat without working !?
Everything need some effort and guts in order to earn it especially when bitcoin getting expensive , everyone try to own bitcoin as well

I'm usually spend my 10% of my salary every month to invest bitcoin since I believe bitcoin always increase every year , that's how I made some bitcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 12:33:15 AM
The best way to earn bitcoins is by doing bitcoin mining . one can also buy some bitcoins and then sell it at some profit and use that profit as investment in some sites that gives your share in form of bitcoins . other than this one can always join some campaigns and earn bitcoins.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 12:23:01 AM
How can I make minimum of 0.3btc in a month without trading and gambling?
As I've heard bad experience with both, but still need to make money

0.3 is quite difficult to get it for 1 month.
I followed the signature for 2 months only got $ 0.1
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 12:00:53 AM
bitcoin is a large amount of 0.3 hard can be if you do not find to gambling
you look to trade coins and accept the adventure with altcoin
Activity: 182
October 14, 2017, 11:54:22 PM
Its difficult to get that much in a month. But you could try to join bounty. If your rank getting up at least Sr. Member maybe you can get more.
Activity: 122
October 14, 2017, 11:50:14 PM

If you have about 1BTC and are willing to take a big risk that you get your investment back before this company goes out of business, try Bitpetite.

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
October 14, 2017, 11:43:59 PM
It depends on your skills.  Whatever you are best at doing find online companies and groups who also do this, and write an email directly to the boss at the company offering your talent in trade for coins.  This is literally how I have been hired on many occasions.

Good luck !
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 14, 2017, 11:41:04 PM

how might that happen if you do not know what steps you will take.
so this is a matter of experience, what can you do to earn monthly income. if you have expertise it is not impossible. so my advice for you. fill your life with knowledge and experience.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
October 14, 2017, 11:27:58 PM
This is the most common question in all threads..
There are newbie thread and just read them and explore not all the knowledge will feed directly to you .. you need to explore search by your self..
But I will give you some hints and go search for it..
Mining
Signature campaign
Bounty
Gambling
Faucets
Bounties
Trading
Go search how to earn from these
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
October 14, 2017, 11:22:47 PM
Go join some signature campaigns or bounty. But your desired money will only be achievable if your rank is high. The higher your rank, the higher you will get paid in campaigns. If you have gained money from joining campaigns, go buy a high-end laptop for mining bitcoins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
October 14, 2017, 10:43:29 PM

What you are asking is essentially how to earn $1500 in a month. Just get a job, or something that you would normally do to get $1.5k per month. If you a programmers or have similar skills you can offer them for BTC in the services section.
Then there also is altcoin mining, but that would require a significant amount of money to set up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
October 14, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

oh i think you didn't have enough knowledge in trading that's why you have losses,well besides in trading you can do jobs that pay bitcoin or invest your money in mining bitcoins and altcoins instead but you have to invest a lot of money to mine in bitcoins i suggest that you  should go back in trading instead and do atleast a research on how to trade effectively or ask a questions in this forum many traders here give you advice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 14, 2017, 10:02:32 PM
How About if you do Mining. In Just A month It can Assure you to get The Amount you are Expecting.
But, First, You should Look for Legit Mining Sites And Software That is Really paying.
and Second You must Have great hardware so There will be no more Technical Problems.
No Pressure no Diamonds.
Activity: 154
October 14, 2017, 09:59:39 PM
There are many ways on how you can earn bitcoin but without participating in trading and gambling you are left with few options. First is if you have skills that might be needed by someone such as programming, designing etc. Then you can get a job or a project then you will get paid with bitcoin. The other option is signature campaign, it can be in this forum or in social media. You will get paid decent amount of bitcoin.there are others participating with pay to click but my recommendation is to not join in those kind od schemes as it is a total waste of time and effort.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
October 14, 2017, 09:58:34 PM

You can try bitcoin mining, this is an activity where we can make bitcoin by ourselves ,, we do not need to predict price movement we only need to set the mine computer only the first time, the rest you just wait for the mine results.

Very unlikely for OP to profit from mining without the proper hardware though, without good  hardware best case scenario would be that OP would break even between profit and costs. I don't think OP currently can afford good mining hardware due to him/her sounding a bit desperate to make that .3 BTC.

Again, I would suggest that OP should get a job instead, rather than probably doing something like faucets or something.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
October 14, 2017, 09:56:22 PM

That is easy if you have professional skills. In freelancing site you can make .3 btc or more as a web developer, web designer . If you are good at writing and have some ideas you can be a blogger and you can also make at least .3 there if you have more  audience in your website. Online selling or offline selling can also make you a profit of .3 btc

Im not sure about blogging. Making money online is hard, very hard. You need a big audience if you want to live off ad revenue. Depending on your niche, you will need more or less traffic, but adsense is hard these days, there are so many sites and well positioned.

I wish I started a crypto website earlier, I could have had a good positioned site on this niche.

You will most likely need to sell a product too. I see all of these people selling premium content and personal tuition but I hate losing my privacy. I don't want to become a Youtube persona to make money so this reduces the options.

0.3 BTC = 1,756 USD right now, that's a lot of money to make online starting from scratch.
Activity: 294
October 14, 2017, 09:45:49 PM

That is easy if you have professional skills. In freelancing site you can make .3 btc or more as a web developer, web designer . If you are good at writing and have some ideas you can be a blogger and you can also make at least .3 there if you have more  audience in your website. Online selling or offline selling can also make you a profit of .3 btc
Activity: 518
October 14, 2017, 09:36:57 PM

Hello all! Hello author! It's don't work in such way to making bitcoins from nothing! Even if you want to earn some alt coin you need learn a lot of information! You need living here on this site and monitoring all the information about bitcoin price and this forum life in general! You can participate in some bounty but you can receive rewards in alt coins but after you can exchange it on bitcoin. You need rise your account rank and join to bounty signature comping and etc. It's a normal work if you are responsible and motivated person!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 14, 2017, 09:36:42 PM
Either go get a job and use your wages to buy bitcoin, or look for gigs online on some website like upwork or fiverr with whatever skills you currently have, and use the wages again to buy bitcoin. You can't make bitcoin appear out of nowhere.

Exactly, you can't live your life on signature campaigns and so it's best to look for a job and then buy bitcoins with your wages. There are online freelancing jobs like xbt that you can get paid in bitcoins for using your skills (whatever it may be) to work for someone.
Activity: 322
October 14, 2017, 09:31:31 PM

You can try bitcoin mining, this is an activity where we can make bitcoin by ourselves ,, we do not need to predict price movement we only need to set the mine computer only the first time, the rest you just wait for the mine results.
Pages:
Jump to: