Pages:
Author

Topic: IDENA - SCAM - page 2. (Read 1334 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 26, 2020, 07:39:48 AM
I can really only agree. This is some seriously good and unique project. Check out the code on GitHub. Devs know what they are doing and the whole concept is really great! If anyone is interested in some more stats to check it all out, feel free to visit https://idena.today
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 04, 2020, 11:13:54 AM
Checking their telegram channel, the project is good, in fact many want to be part of the network so many are asking an invitation code, this is a new technology and a new algo mining I have never seen anything like this before, the growth is very steady OP should sustain his allegations I don't see anything wrong on it, this is not a crowdfunding or ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
March 03, 2020, 11:52:19 PM
@Crypt0-B
If its a private sale how then its a scam  Shocked

or what? you are pissed of you did not buy it for 0.0001$ per coin you offered to devs months ago so you could dump on first exchange?

you are just stupid troll that don`t understand full decentralized network with consensus vote (which can not be manipulated nor faked) where even evil primine can`t be abused or would be blocked by users in a day or less!
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
February 27, 2020, 11:54:52 AM
Yeah Idena is a scam, it's best that you stay away so that the "idiots" who follow the project earn more.

Anybody who wants to listen to fucking noobs without any knowledge will soon suffer the consequences   Wink
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 27, 2020, 08:26:06 AM
Scam IDENA team carried out a hidden pre-sale of 7,000,000 coins at a hidden price, instead of publicly announcing the start of trading and publicly announcing the price.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194871.580
Hidden? Everyone knew about it lol. It was a private sale to fund initial development.
Don't lie.
There is no information about pre-sale nowhere.
Or show the links, posts about public pre-sale, proofs and so on.
And don't show whitepaper. WP is a plan, not a fact.

Activity: 33
February 27, 2020, 05:38:38 AM
Scam IDENA team carried out a hidden pre-sale of 7,000,000 coins at a hidden price, instead of publicly announcing the start of trading and publicly announcing the price.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194871.580
legendary
February 22, 2020, 10:43:14 PM
There is an opinion that this fraud came from VULTR (investigation will continue).
From some VULTR's admins, who decided to improve the company's business in such a fraudulent way.
Just analyze the situation a bit.
1. To run idena wallet, everyone always recommends using VPS, because there is a huge amount of traffic - there can be 10-15 GB per day.
But what kind of traffic is this? The developers did not answer this question.
But keep that in mind.
2. For each question in a Telegram or Discord about which VPS to use, everyone (you understand who) always answers that it is best to use VULTR.
But why ? Vultr is shit that requires the first payment for Card/Paypal (that is, you are identifying yourself) and only then can you pay with cryptocurrency.

A small conclusion. While small.
You create a huge amount of fake traffic on the Vultr servers.

Now you understand where this scam is from?

ARE YOU SANE!

almost none use VPS, its a referral links I posted for vultr and digital ocean for 100$ free for VPS use for ppl that have issue running node 24h

here they are 100$ free for a month, 2 for DO  Grin
https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8374690-6G
https://m.do.co/c/e77ca1afc891
Activity: 56
February 18, 2020, 11:22:29 AM
B E S T   C H A N G E   advertisement
Thank you for your  B E S T   C H A N G E   advertisement.
Signature's wh....
Maybe I'm wrong ?
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
February 18, 2020, 11:17:48 AM
I think this was not really an accusation but more of an advertising, first thing I'm curious about this new user who created an account just to make an accusation about the Idena and create an accusation based on its small information he/she have hmmm  Huh

Maybe a random user who just wanted to rant for having his/her invitation was cancelled or was off.
Activity: 56
February 18, 2020, 10:28:13 AM
There is an opinion that this fraud came from VULTR (investigation will continue).
From some VULTR's admins, who decided to improve the company's business in such a fraudulent way.
Just analyze the situation a bit.
1. To run idena wallet, everyone always recommends using VPS, because there is a huge amount of traffic - there can be 10-15 GB per day.
But what kind of traffic is this? The developers did not answer this question.
But keep that in mind.
2. For each question in a Telegram or Discord about which VPS to use, everyone (you understand who) always answers that it is best to use VULTR.
But why ? Vultr is shit that requires the first payment for Card/Paypal (that is, you are identifying yourself) and only then can you pay with cryptocurrency.

A small conclusion. While small.
You create a huge amount of fake traffic on the Vultr servers.

Now you understand where this scam is from?
February 13, 2020, 10:37:10 PM
I think this thread has helped the popularity of Idena just check their discord and telegram channel so many people are now asking, invitation code because they do want to mine this coin, so far for me, this is the next big thing because of its uniqueness.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 07, 2020, 04:28:33 PM
What's wrong with you?
Activity: 173
Merit: 79
https://idena.site
February 07, 2020, 03:15:11 PM
dukabit realy pissed you out, since you went trough all this trouble, also making those shitty kidy revenge flips

quantumj here
IO on Telegram
... man, what is wrong with you? Are you just bored?
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
February 07, 2020, 01:00:18 PM
New account only to spread fud and spam, what not to trust Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
IdenaNetwork (idena.io)
February 07, 2020, 12:28:11 PM
Thank you for giving attention to this revolutionary concept!

That way people can read about it, join Discord and network and realize by themselves what the actual truth is, instead of your "truth".
February 07, 2020, 12:26:21 PM
Where is the point where he is scamming people this is not an ICO it's mining, ok the pre mine is huge but I have seen other mining algo with billions of pre mine, they developed the coin with their own idea and funds so it's right that they have a developer shares, less we forget Satoshi has a huge premine too from the start.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
February 07, 2020, 12:20:00 PM
He is well known FUD-er.
Stop making false accusations!
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
February 07, 2020, 12:17:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
February 07, 2020, 12:02:36 PM
Oh boy.
This moron is back again.
He attacked everyone from community because Idena is testnet...
and he was furious that he even created some crap flips and changed his name many times.
It is our old friend LO - better known as The Testnet Guy Grin

Just ignore everything he say
legendary
February 07, 2020, 12:02:04 PM
This topic is bulllshit and a troll crap

Premine as premine so far we don`t know how it will be distributed as its a testnet still, the whole concept and blockchain is more or less done from ZERO so you expect someone to invest years of work and pay ppl for his pocket?

Also this is full blockchian where ppl have 100% consensus you can be part and one day vote on primine use (that is what I think will happen)!

But whats the point topic OP is a bad persona and a troll so pls close it and be gone!

1. Also you lie a lot 82% as chain just started, daily emission is ~50K and there is no block halving so after 1 year + it will be 50%, in few years under 10%

2. they don`t get 12 000 for invites the reward is shared for all ppl that invite others and now they let community invite first!

3. you math is wrong

4. You don`t get more coins if you invite ppl over time!? its a reward to make ppl invite you get ONLY if they validate and after that you get ZERO

5. This is fucking testnet WTF deceived YOU, and who ever asked you to join by force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: