Pages:
Author

Topic: IDEX IS SO BAD - page 4. (Read 698 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
August 26, 2018, 05:43:35 PM
I  used Idex many times and never had any difficulties. This is a good exchange. Once you've learned to use Etherdelta, you can easily use any of the decentralized exchange, including Idex. Deposits are recorded everywhere the same type.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 05:05:07 PM
Idex is not a bad exchange... I think not everyone knows how to make use of the exchange have make use of idex exchange and I enjoyed using it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 26, 2018, 05:05:02 PM
I myself use this exchange. As for me, this is the best of all. I recommend it to everyone. It has tokens, which is very convenient and beneficial for everyone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 04:56:50 PM
I have used idex many times and i liked it. Well idex is definitely not as sophisticated as some other good exchanges. I still prefer it over most centralized exchanges that make use of bots in trading. Idex has real volume and it has real traders. I also like idex for the fact that it is a good place to buy coin cheaply, because some people believe they can dump their coins there. So, its an exchange with lots of opportunities.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
August 26, 2018, 11:50:29 AM
A DEx but require minimum order with 0.15 ETH equivalent value. And the minimum fee is the same, and many people get stuck in their tokens. One way people should notice.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
Yes, not the best exchange, it hangs up very much, but there are a lot of new coins and it is integrated with the purse of the etherium.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
You make a mistake by giving your opinion about Idex. Idex is a decentralized trading platform, I think idex is better and safer than etherdelta and forkdelta. because they are quite different but I hope there is room for improvement for this exchange, this is the easiest way to get your token here because the application is not too difficult compared to other big exchanges.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
August 26, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
I read that this is the yobit of the ethereum based token, because it is so easy for token to get in here this is the hub od airdrops I have done one exchange here and they are good transfer to my wallet is fast, but this is not a popular exchange because they cater to ethereum based token.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
August 26, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
Every One hate Idex But the issue is that you get coin cheap as hell so basically is a way to instead of just going other exchanges
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 26, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
  I always used IDEX and i did not encounter any problem or issues using it. Actually IDEX is much better to use than Etherdelta and it is easy to use. You should learn very well how to make deposit and withdrawal and of course it need your patience. But based on my experienced i deposit and make withdrawal very fast. Well it is just my experienced using IDEX until now. For me IDEX is a good decentralized exchange.
Etherdelta is the worst exchange I have ever used. I lost more than 2ETH when this exchange was hacked and its interface caused me discomfort. Idex is the same but it is better secured. In short, I exchange  etherdelta and Idex
I don't see any problem with IDEX, may some delays only it happens sometimes especially when there is exchange maintenance and market traffic.  We also consider that certain scenarios and we can be experienced it also in other exchange sites.
There are some people loosing their ethereum from idex account. If you aware about the latest case of idex and there was a lot of people were complaining about their amounts were disappear from their account. Maybe idex still has some bugs on its system that made the amount can't be displayed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
August 26, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
I have been using Idex for a while but so far it's fine by me. I have deposited, traded and withdrawal on Idex and so far it's okay. I hope it will smooth like I always do on Idex. That's my experience for Idex.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
It's not as bad as you assure. I'm coming in idex through a private key and no problems arise. The only thing I do not like is that it is not possible to place a order to a small number of tokens.
Yeah, I don`t have any problems with IDEX too. The only problem is that you can`t trade there with a small number of your coins, sometimes it is annoying.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 10:29:35 AM
Agreed, IDEX's platform is somewhat complicated. maybe an
web design upgrade would be a great idea, tagging @IDEX
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 10:27:00 AM
I fucking hate it. What the fuck. No wonder it's used for shitcoins. Tried cancelling my order like 5 times, didn't work.

dude, i think you dont know how to use idex, as long as i trade there, no erross, or something like you said.
i think you should read the rule before trade, and not judge before know the true, that describe how stupid you are.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 26, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
idex is not too bad because idex is a dex exchange that has a decent volume compared to others and does not often experience problems like other dex exchange but there is a slight disadvantage that their maker / tarker sometimes ups and downs does not always remain
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
August 26, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
It's not as bad as you assure. I'm coming in idex through a private key and no problems arise. The only thing I do not like is that it is not possible to place a order to a small number of tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
I do not think that the problem is in the stock exchange, because personally I use it very often, it does provide opportunities for trading, but not for bots who constantly interrupt their positions, it is for them that the exchange is not very good, because gas is constantly burned, this expensive.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
Yes, had some simillar experiences like you did. Full of bugs , volume is almost dead everytime visiting. Fees are only thing maybe that is looking okay like some other discent exchange have.
I really do not get why would someone go thereespecially for the first exchange. Really strange decisions people make.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
August 26, 2018, 10:02:05 AM
okay it is not the best but i dont think that it is so bad. i have been using it for so long time. i haven't had any real problems on idex exchanges. and idex platform is very useful to collect before listing in a big exchange.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 26, 2018, 08:58:02 AM
I will say a few things to the IDEX exchange. This is a security vulnerability that everyone has raised. Numerous people are being hacked by IDEX. And IDEX does not make any excuses.
This exchange is very uncomfortable even for trading because the amount of each coin is too small.
I urge novices to never trade in IDEX.

what security vulnerability!? that sound serious.
Pages:
Jump to: