Pages:
Author

Topic: IDF new chief rabbi thinks it's okay to rape non Jewish women - page 2. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
To tell you that I am angry is an understatement... The simple fact that such a man is a still alive now is enough for my anger. Titus.

The rabbi gave a more shocking answer on the same site when asked if soldiers were permitted to rape women during war. Karim replied that, as part of maintaining fitness for the army and the soldiers' morale during fighting, it is permitted to "breach" the walls of modesty and "satisfy the evil inclination by lying with attractive Gentile women against their will, out of consideration for the difficulties faced by the soldiers and for overall success."

Shame on you Israelis. Shame on you from the bottom of my heart for letting such sub humans live among your mist and making him your chief rabbi. It tells a lot about who you really are behind...

Um, note that the article lists numerous people in IDF and Israel objecting to this guy being given the job...

Of course, imagine the Pope calling okay the rape of Jewish women? Breaking news on breaking news on ziocontrolled media... Here not a peep... I will not be a goyim for a Jewish overlord, and 1.3 billions chineses are with me on the issue... What ever it costs.

How do you explain that this guy was able to reach the possibility of being it? It means he ISN'T alone he buying the narrative of the fairylale book telling (I could quote) that Jewish people derve to rule over others people lives...

A shame a shame a shame... Btw Ivanka was rejected...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
To tell you that I am angry is an understatement... The simple fact that such a man is a still alive now is enough for my anger. Titus.

The rabbi gave a more shocking answer on the same site when asked if soldiers were permitted to rape women during war. Karim replied that, as part of maintaining fitness for the army and the soldiers' morale during fighting, it is permitted to "breach" the walls of modesty and "satisfy the evil inclination by lying with attractive Gentile women against their will, out of consideration for the difficulties faced by the soldiers and for overall success."

Shame on you Israelis. Shame on you from the bottom of my heart for letting such sub humans live among your mist and making him your chief rabbi. It tells a lot about who you really are behind...

Um, note that the article lists numerous people in IDF and Israel objecting to this guy being given the job...
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

Dear Obama as CIC and father I expect a strong harsh and mighty response that will shake those subhumans believers of a fairytale book to their cores. I want them to plea on their knees for forgiveness. I want this message to be backed by the oldest American veterans alive to the youngest recruit. A pledge that such behaviors and thoughts against American women will never be left unpunished.

From PLA and the all encompassing Chinese leaderships a simple letter stating that you filthy believers of lies touch one Chinese women and see your clownish occupational state be reduce to hash so thin that no Muslims will ever be able to find a stone to turn...

From Russian side, Putin will find the words. The Russian might will be not disturb by those pesky sub humans.

Pages:
Jump to: