Pages:
Author

Topic: iDice ICO [ANN] - World's First Mobile Blockchain Dice 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 3. (Read 4635 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

I invested into your ICO! Very happy to see the development update. Will early investors be able to test the app before it comes out?

This is an interesting suggestion. We might consider it!  Grin
Yeah it would be cool if the early investors can test the app before it release for public because for special treatment for early investors, anyway Its nice to see this token is on etherdelta already
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How could we join this project again ? ICO finished ?

Not quite! It's really close though. People can still join Smiley
I'm going to skip this one I just don't understand that people would pay this when they can't win, the house always win so why would someone play to loose?

I can see a poker blockchain at least you play against other humans and can possibly win but how can you win on dice. I'm going to skip this one.

PS: I did invest in Wagerr but there you can win if you pick the right team and bet.

lol many people with their own reasons but for my self it's easy to play dice rather than you play gamble with other human, many new gamblers dunno how to play it and the different experience make them scared to lose their money so they chose dice game to play. And like you said you can win if you choose the right team and ofc it's needed some analysis skill so you didn't make a random bet.  

It's better for dev to start find person who can escrow funds from bounty and ICO, It will give more safety to investor.  
Thank you for the interest!

Investors are protected by our open source smart contract which distributes the funds automatically. We do not hold the ICE tokens that users buy with Ethereum.

I believe idice will be great ... Idice collected already 2,5 mln dollars ...
I think this is a fitting answer to all those who doubted the project.
Thanks! And over 4,000 transactions from people! Lots of users love our project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I'm going to skip this one I just don't understand that people would pay this when they can't win, the house always win so why would someone play to loose?

I can see a poker blockchain at least you play against other humans and can possibly win but how can you win on dice. I'm going to skip this one.

PS: I did invest in Wagerr but there you can win if you pick the right team and bet.

lol many people with their own reasons but for my self it's easy to play dice rather than you play gamble with other human, many new gamblers dunno how to play it and the different experience make them scared to lose their money so they chose dice game to play. And like you said you can win if you choose the right team and ofc it's needed some analysis skill so you didn't make a random bet.  

It's better for dev to start find person who can escrow funds from bounty and ICO, It will give more safety to investor.  

Investors are protected by our open source smart contract which distributes the funds automatically. We do not hold the ICE tokens that users buy with Ethereum.

I believe idice will be great ... Idice collected already 2,5 mln dollars ...
I think this is a fitting answer to all those who doubted the project.

Will you work under provably fair algorithms?
Absolutely - it is provably fair, and verifiable. Check out https://idice.io for our smart contract code!
Hello I would like to ask what will IDICE coin be used for. For some reason i cant find it anywhere.

Thanks
iDice tokens (ICE) will be traded on exchanges, and will also be used to retrieve house profits in the future!  Grin

We're getting a lot of attention on cryptocurrency, blockchain, and bitcoin news sites. We've also formed a partnership with Bitconnect recently! Smiley

Investors in competing platforms are very worried and are trying to take us down Smiley
Only about two days left till the end of the crowdsale! 8300+ ETH raised and counting!

We'll be listing on exchanges soon Smiley
Activity: 252
Is there a plan to integrate with status?
 Lips sealed
Activity: 506
Hey guys, Check out our june development update here: https://medium.com/@iDice/idice-june-development-update-2314d1e0eee0

What stake or percent does an ICE token holder get?
Activity: 126
🌟🌟
How much is the threshold for the crowdsale?

4,544 ETH has collected from the crowdsale maybe in the end of the crowdsale can reach 10,000 ETH
So far so good iDice have collected that amount, there is still much time to invest and we are hoping for the best result. But I think there's no minimum Threshold for the ico cuz they will make the funds for increase the max bet and etc

It's only about 10 hours before the crowdsale ends not much time tho. Btw where do you check how much already ETH being collected ? is it on their ETH address or something like slack ?
You can see it directly on iDice crowdsale site
Or can see direct transaction through token etherum
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5a84969bb663fb64F6d015DcF9F622Aedc796750
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token

4,544 ETH has collected from the crowdsale maybe in the end of the crowdsale can reach 10,000 ETH
So far so good iDice have collected that amount, there is still much time to invest and we are hoping for the best result. But I think there's no minimum Threshold for the ico cuz they will make the funds for increase the max bet and etc

It's only about 10 hours before the crowdsale ends not much time tho. Btw where do you check how much already ETH being collected ? is it on their ETH address or something like slack ?
Activity: 457

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Activity: 434
Will you work under provably fair algorithms?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
What's wrong with this project, please give a clear answer, why on the tread is very quiet
Activity: 588
Nice view posted again. There are some people say scam but ICO runs and incoming funds were quite large at the beginning.
Good project and great idea, this will be a success ...
Activity: 343
Is there a plan to integrate with status?
Pages:
Jump to: