Pages:
Author

Topic: [iDice.io Bounty Program] The Ethereum Dice Game Play, Invest, Profit! - page 11. (Read 40611 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
My telegram - @ElenaStezenko (https://t.me/ElenaStezenko)
ETH address -  0x5a9E664A65873Cf07f061e4eC431d9b97e6595eE
Thank you
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
how about bonus bounty for telegram and make post on twitter yesterday, any spreedsheet ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
I want to ask with everyone here, has it been shared for the gift of social media facebook and twitter? Please let me know, because I am late to know this.

For signature campaigns already shared ,, 
For twitter and facebok may not be shared,, Do not expect too much, Because it can be a little, on average can be 2 - 4 ICE.. Probably because there are too many participants..  Grin
I do not think about the distribution of Idice tokens especially for social media bounty, Whether by division by that amount will pay the performance of bounty participants, I think it is too little and not according to the work they give to each bounty participant, and look unfair to me ...

yes , i aggre with you ,But everything has been calculated based on the allocation of bounty funds.
so we cant complaint about that .

But as long as the token has not been sent to each participant's wallet, chances are all the participants can to file a protest ...

I totally agree, now its time for people to get their tokens for the effort !
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I'm very intested your twitter and facebook bounty.
I'm joined your twitter and facebook bounty.

u mean u want joined for now ?
too late buddy ,now we waiting for payment .
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
I'm very intested your twitter and facebook bounty.
I'm joined your twitter and facebook bounty.
LMAO .
Of course protest, but in case of delay, not the amount of payment
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
I want to ask with everyone here, has it been shared for the gift of social media facebook and twitter? Please let me know, because I am late to know this.

For twitter and facebok may not be shared,, Do not expect too much, Because it can be a little, on average can be 2 - 4 ICE.. Probably because there are too many participants..  Grin
I do not think about the distribution of Idice tokens especially for social media bounty, Whether by division by that amount will pay the performance of bounty participants, I think it is too little and not according to the work they give to each bounty participant, and look unfair to me ...

yes , i aggre with you ,But everything has been calculated based on the allocation of bounty funds.

But as long as the token has not been sent to each participant's wallet, chances are all the participants can to file a protest ...

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
I still dont got my signature bounty!
I haven't received the tokens yet.

Tokens for the bounty just started to distribute, I think within 1-2 days all will be paid. I have a question about the contests that were held in this thread, will there be any rewards for them and when?

Btw guys,  who the winner about twitter campaign?

I mean,  costum campaign with 1K ice reward

i also ask that , but nothing answer .
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Tokens for the bounty just started to distribute, I think within 1-2 days all will be paid. I have a question about the contests that were held in this thread, will there be any rewards for them and when?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 251
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Your telegram username: @DavidKa2003
Your ETH address here: 0x8ccb39210630b03706aFbea592dD2DB81D2C59C3
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thanks idice 157 ice has entered into my mew
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hi manager campaign,
I checked on spreadsheet for IDICE blog bounty, number list: #43
received stake and txhas: 0x7ac2a22588034251219ab94ecf2d18304bf61a6285fb972e25c4d6ee74b5a985

but this transaction is not available
Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction entry

Please check again
Thanks!

we have the same problem man.. i have my txn in the spreadsheet, signature campaign #29.

0x0b0f706ca9c818f57703932d14753c849118ed1013a58c3f6c4cab82ca004ae5

but when i checked my wallet, no idice token arrived.. so i checked the txn hash, and got same of yours,

Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction entry

i hope irfan will attend to this, please.
Activity: 280
joined. Thanks
I do not know what you mean to join .....
Please do not do stupid and spam action here,
Activity: 574
Btw guys,  who the winner about twitter campaign?

I mean,  costum campaign with 1K ice reward
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
The payment for bounty campaign being processing now, do we need to add custom token to see our token?

Beside mercatox any other exchange will add ICE token?
Yes! You should do otherwise ICE token will hide until you add custom token. It already stated.
You need to ad a custom token in my ether wallet to see ICE token

Note that ICE is the symbol for iDice tokens.
Go to MyEtherWallet.com
2. Hit “Send Ether & Tokens” and unlock your wallet.
3. Under the “Token Balances” section, hit “Add custom token”.
4. Enter these details.
Address: 0x5a84969bb663fb64F6d015DcF9F622Aedc796750
Token symbol: ICE
Decimals: 18
5. Your balance should now show!
Pages:
Jump to: