Pages:
Author

Topic: idiot user being idiot - page 2. (Read 1462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
September 20, 2015, 11:40:48 AM
your account's password was changed only 1 time in last one month and that was changed using old password, you didn't reset the password
so you mean that hacker give you password of the account and asked you to change the password and get your account back ?
sorry but it doesn't seems legit

i accidentally dl'd virus bro

Do you mean a keylogger? Did you save your password in your computer (maybe in a .txt file)?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 20, 2015, 11:39:36 AM
jonald gave me red because i was hacked and hacker made thread asking for loan but jonald refusing to take off red trust! wtf!

You need to prove that you were in fact hacked, and once you've done that, you need to prove that you are the original owner. I'm not sure how you would prove that you were hacked in the first place, though.

I would not have high hopes for getting that negative removed.

Yeah I dont believe the "got hacked" story, why? They changed the password with knowledge of the hackers password? Seems legit.

19.09.2015 - 04:38:53 - Miftach - password changed

The password was changed(!) not reset.

faked a ban? u sir are a complete idiot. how do u fake a ban to take loan? loooool your logic so bad bro die in hell
September 20, 2015, 11:38:44 AM
your account's password was changed only 1 time in last one month and that was changed using old password, you didn't reset the password
so you mean that hacker give you password of the account and asked you to change the password and get your account back ?

i accidentally dl'd virus bro
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
September 20, 2015, 05:27:01 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
September 20, 2015, 04:43:34 AM
jonald gave me red because i was hacked and hacker made thread asking for loan but jonald refusing to take off red trust! wtf!

You need to prove that you were in fact hacked, and once you've done that, you need to prove that you are the original owner. I'm not sure how you would prove that you were hacked in the first place, though.

Yeah I dont believe the "got hacked" story, why? They changed the password with knowledge of the hackers password? Seems legit.

Shorena summed it all up for everyone. This kind of people just don't want to leave the forum alone won't they?
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
September 20, 2015, 04:30:58 AM

Activity: 308
September 19, 2015, 11:02:30 PM

thats bad bro. i spend years building post and activity so i can have value to my username here bro. wtf!? im sooo angry u dont know

That's a bit of a dilemma then. If you have any evidence to point that you were hacked and that the loan request was not by you, you should really post it as soon as possible.
September 19, 2015, 09:34:34 PM

thats bad bro. i spend years building post and activity so i can have value to my username here bro. wtf!? im sooo angry u dont know
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 19, 2015, 09:29:59 PM

September 19, 2015, 09:27:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: