Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO, BNB Coin and Bounty - page 7. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 16, 2019, 10:56:47 AM
I am agree with OP. Bounty will no more be existed if once IEO become more trend. Most of the projects will start their project with Binance of course because it is the most popular exchange and they will get free marketing.
whether or not there is actually the wisdom of their team if they want to further promote the community and their social media interests. because bounty can increase followers and also their product identifiers
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 16, 2019, 10:54:31 AM
I am agree with OP. Bounty will no more be existed if once IEO become more trend. Most of the projects will start their project with Binance of course because it is the most popular exchange and they will get free marketing.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
March 16, 2019, 07:57:50 AM
There is a lot of advantages about IEO especially from Binance Launchpad, no need to do KYC on the different project because we only need to do it once on Binance, the project also will automatically getting listed in Binance and as we know this exchange is one of the biggest exchange in this world, this is a good sign for upcoming projects but not looking good for bountiers.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 16, 2019, 07:48:41 AM
An IEO is a guarantee that a project is going to be listed on an exchange where this token offering is taking place. I think that platforms like Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin or Poloniex are awesome exchanges and they won't need any other support, but all other exchanges will need bounty as well, because the listing is not so valuable as by Binance.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 15, 2019, 11:53:26 PM
One of my recent posts, I had a discussion on the probility of being used IEO in the form of ICO and it seems to have a great trend because for investors, it's a safe way to invest. On traditional way of fund raising also called as ICO is not safe anymore.
So, what will happen if IEO becomes a trend and projects started to adopt IEO instead of ICO? In this thread, I will try to find out all the output of IEO.

1. More Investors to come
As IEO is vouched by already existed and reputed exchange (earlier I mentioned it in another thread), imvestors will feel safe and invest on those projects without doubt. During 2018 to till now, very few projects were able to raise fund through ICO but IEO made it possible. So, its a good sign for cryptocurrency market overall.

2. No Bounty on the board
Projects with good potential will definitely go through the best platform or reputed exchange like Binance. I don't bounty will be required for those kinds of projects anymore. The launchpad itself will play the great market. So, a lot of bounty hunters will leave the forum because no more projects will need bounty even if bounty is required, those projects will not be a good one and hunters will not get much.

3. BNB Coin Price
Don't think I'm shilling here for BNB coin. I own only 20 BNB coins right now. However, if projects started to launch through IEO, Binance will be their first choice. To purchase coin/token through Binance launchpad, you need to purchase BNB first. Now, imagine how demand of BNB will increase? I think it will increase hugely. By the way, don't take it as financial advice. This is only how I think. You may have different thinking.

Discussions are welcomed only if you do it in constructive way, otheriwse, I will delete your comment.
Pages:
Jump to: