Pages:
Author

Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement - page 7. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Why Hiway team is moving like snail when it comes to providing updates regarding tokens sale status. It's almost a week completed after IEO is finished (as per the IEO end date mentioned at site)  but no information provided by team.

This could be because either they are busy with gathering information from exchange to make announcement or coins busy with finding private investor.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Why Hiway team is moving like snail when it comes to providing updates regarding tokens sale status. It's almost a week completed after IEO is finished (as per the IEO end date mentioned at site)  but no information provided by team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
People are asking questions about listing. I’m more interested in Hiway platform being launched. would your platform be launching on Ethereum blockchain or Binance?

WAY tokens is launched on Ethereum blockchain, a switch to Binance chain could be an option. Binance is a good option and there’s a chance you get listed on binance DEX too.

Binance DEX is now becoming popular among the cryptocurrency community, there is nothing wrong if you want to try something new, especially when your coin is at home.

That's really a good idea it's just like taking an advantages and benefits on it when you successfully became part of it. Riding with flow of the current situation is a great advantage.

Do you guys think shifting to Binance DEX will help with token sale?  As if now it seems they need to focus more on marketing so that they can reach hardcap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
People are asking questions about listing. I’m more interested in Hiway platform being launched. would your platform be launching on Ethereum blockchain or Binance?

WAY tokens is launched on Ethereum blockchain, a switch to Binance chain could be an option. Binance is a good option and there’s a chance you get listed on binance DEX too.

Binance DEX is now becoming popular among the cryptocurrency community, there is nothing wrong if you want to try something new, especially when your coin is at home.

That's really a good idea it's just like taking an advantages and benefits on it when you successfully became part of it. Riding with flow of the current situation is a great advantage.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Binance DEX is good too and a game changer too. And i guess listen on binance should nor be hard unless binance is still strict with selection process.

Binance has always been very careful and meticulous on choosing projects to be listed on the platform. Even after listing, projects need to be consistently developing and meeting with the minimum volume to remain listed.

Hiway is one of a few projects that could get listed and keep up. Tokensales and listing seems to be a big deal with projects. That’s not right. I think the bulk of the job lies in project development and adoption.

I don't understand why you think Hiway would keep up when listed. Has Hiway been keeping up on updating the community on the tokensales? It's been a long time since we received any update from the team and I can't remember any update that was received which buttress the happenings of the tokensales. I personally don't see the team keeping up with anything.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
I’ll like to trade WAY tokens on binance too. It costs much more listing on binance and they keep the project team on their toes. But it’s worth it, high liquidity and an appreciating price.

With the hardcap of the project being only $700,000, its virtually impossible for the project to be listed in binance after the tokensales. This is because the hardcap won't be sufficient to fund the listing fee into binance, coupled with the fact that the project may not even raise the totality of the hardcap.
Activity: 224
Someone asked about Hiway unsold tokens. I think they’ll be distributed in percentage to anyone who participated in the tokensales.

Is this true? I thought unsold tokens will be burnt as like other projects. What is the necessity to go for high liquidity?

It shouldn't be true pls. It is not a wise decision to make considering high liquidity like you mentioned. Excesses should be burnt and trust me investors get scared when they hear such and tend to give up on the project.
Activity: 728

Binance DEX is good too and a game changer too. And i guess listen on binance should nor be hard unless binance is still strict with selection process.

Binance has always been very careful and meticulous on choosing projects to be listed on the platform. Even after listing, projects need to be consistently developing and meeting with the minimum volume to remain listed.

Hiway is one of a few projects that could get listed and keep up. Tokensales and listing seems to be a big deal with projects. That’s not right. I think the bulk of the job lies in project development and adoption.

I hope so too but it is still early to say. Highway will have to prove that they deserve to get listed on one of the top exchanges and that can also gain them more fans
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Someone asked about Hiway unsold tokens. I think they’ll be distributed in percentage to anyone who participated in the tokensales.

Is this true? I thought unsold tokens will be burnt as like other projects. What is the necessity to go for high liquidity?
copper member
Activity: 686

In most cases, people perceive listing across several exchanges as a yardstick for increase in the value of the project tokens. But what should be of interest is the projects use case and efforts made by the team to actualize the details of the project.
copper member
Activity: 644

I don't quite understand what you mean by "coin is at home" but yeah, Binance is the biggest exchange there is right now so it is easier for any product they roll out to be generally accepted. They are quite using the popularity factor to their advantage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yeah, Binance DEX would be awesome. I was astonished how many traders there are who already using it. DEXs should really be the future and I think Binance would be the ideal choice for Hiway.
Activity: 448
I’ll like to trade WAY tokens on binance too. It costs much more listing on binance and they keep the project team on their toes. But it’s worth it, high liquidity and an appreciating price.
Activity: 364

copper member
Activity: 560

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I am not seeing any response from Hiway team here. is this project still active?  Because I don't see much activity even at telegram channel.

That's one of the current problem too, It's good if they are really busy on developments but I guess it will be more good if they will going to appoint someone or atleast give some updates to their supporters so we will know if they are still on it.

I’ll like to know about these developments on Hiway project and how great it’s been going. Lots of potential in Hiway project, and I’m pretty sure it would be a nice project.
Activity: 728

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Activity: 448

Activity: 630
I am not seeing any response from Hiway team here. is this project still active?  Because I don't see much activity even at telegram channel.

That's one of the current problem too, It's good if they are really busy on developments but I guess it will be more good if they will going to appoint someone or atleast give some updates to their supporters so we will know if they are still on it.
Pages:
Jump to: