Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO is going to be slower ? - page 11. (Read 1146 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
November 24, 2019, 05:33:04 PM
Recently, I noticed that all the platforms are just like pausing launching new IEOs, If you notice top IEOs launcher platforms like Binance, Okex,Kucoin or Huobi, you will see a gap between 1-1.5 months. ICOs, then IEOs, then What next?
Exchanges do not easily give up their earnings. IMO this is the tactic they use to attract more attention. So, they leave the time interval between IEOs, and the boom in first IEO. If there are uninterrupted sales, this will be usual for everyone and will gradually lose its value. Otherwise, I do not think IEOs are dead or there is another system.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
November 24, 2019, 05:17:43 PM
It will die slowly same as ICO, people on some exchanges will get tired for investing on those project that doesn't have any progress or even not a project at all, since most of them just make a team and negotiate with an exchange and make an IEO out of nowhere.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 24, 2019, 05:06:45 PM
I believe IEO has come to stay, it is a cashcow for exchanges and will continue to mine it, the issue with IEO now is the low ROI that investors are getting investing into it, another thing to note is the death of good and hyped projects in the space, not many IEO will you say are in the class of LINK or Tezos now
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
November 24, 2019, 04:45:44 PM
What did you expect? People that were interested in IEO already invested their funds and with the current market situation I am not surprised that they are not investing.
They rather collect more Bitcoins that some risky pump and dump tokens.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
November 24, 2019, 04:37:49 PM
Recently, I noticed that all the platforms are just like pausing launching new IEOs, If you notice top IEOs launcher platforms like Binance, Okex,Kucoin or Huobi, you will see a gap between 1-1.5 months. ICOs, then IEOs, then What next?
Pages:
Jump to: