Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO is not that bad as stated - page 5. (Read 836 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 08, 2019, 05:43:42 AM
Obviously you have to do research first even though the IEO program is a good program but the risk is also even large, because the specific purpose of the IEO is to minimize fraud that happens a lot like at ICO, so for now IEO is a good choice for all.
I had no idea about what an IEO is and after going through some good ten to fifteen articles, I understood completely what IEO is and how it works. I believe it is an advanced form of ICO and that means that the risks that were involved in ICOs are out of the IEO. You invest in a project that successfully passes through a vetted assessment and this means a vetted assessment. The token hence got potential to gain value and hence profit to the investor.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 07, 2019, 07:16:13 PM
I support IEO over ico because it’s reallu scam free . But as a investor we have to do our research and potentially of token or coin before investing . Atleast IEO gave opportunity to us for investing new crypto projects.

I suppose IEO's are not scam free and that is a very dangerous idea to entertain which could lead to us incurring financial losses due to our naivety. I mean how can we say that IEO's are scam free when most of this projects don't even have a product to show or is being under development. What if the team decided to abandon the project altogether leaving all investors in disbelief?
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 03:41:11 PM
The main reason why I trust IEO is safety. I am sure that no one will steal my money. Maybe I will earn a little or not at all, but at least I can get my money back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 03:26:43 PM
You need to read more on IEOs and you can better understand that scams can easily happen. ICOs and IEOs are similar in certain aspects. Dont put all your luck in IEOs and presume they are all legit. The unexpected can always happen.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
May 07, 2019, 03:25:01 PM
Be that as it may, but IEO is now very popular. And if an investor has a choice to participate in an IEO or IkCO, then the choice is IEO
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
May 07, 2019, 03:24:52 PM
These are not objective reasons. You just speak the voice of the person who managed to make money on the IEO.
But there are not so many profitable IEOs, and there are people who have suffered losses from investing in IEO on large exchanges, so they do not consider them better than ICO.
I completely agree. Take at least the latest IEO on bittrex - I’ve gotten pretty high, at x0.3 from the initial investment.
Thanks bittrex, IEO for me now comes aside
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 07, 2019, 03:15:19 PM
Your first dispute is not 100% right in my opinion. There are big differences between ICOs and IEOs but scam projects can use the both for reaching the pre-determined goal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 07, 2019, 03:03:13 PM
These are not objective reasons. You just speak the voice of the person who managed to make money on the IEO.
But there are not so many profitable IEOs, and there are people who have suffered losses from investing in IEO on large exchanges, so they do not consider them better than ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 02:48:20 PM
A big minus of IEO is the inability to get into it, on a good exchange tokens are sold out in a second, or you need to fulfill different conditions and get a small cap.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
May 07, 2019, 02:32:09 PM
Yea I also think IEO is better than ICO but we should not expect blindly that most of the IEO is legit and scam free because sometimes we can see an IEO by a scam exchange. So if a very exchange is a scam exchange then there is a high chance to be a scam IEO. We think legit only an IEO which is launched by a high ranked Exchange such as binance,bittrex,houbi etc.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 07, 2019, 02:19:39 PM
Better quality ones are always better. So, it does not matter it is ICO or IEO. IEOs are a good option for dealing with scam projects, but this changes according to the exchange.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
May 07, 2019, 02:06:55 PM
In IEOs, the exchanges offer a platform for raising capital and potentially valuable advice and guidance for the IEO team. Because of their experiences with a variety of different projects, exchanges may have a better idea of how much an IEO should raise or what their token limit and prices should be.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 01:52:51 PM
IEO is really a process that is very important to understand. It is precisely IEO that is replacing ICO today and this is a clear indication that IEO will look much more interesting than ICO, which constantly deceives people.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 01:42:59 PM
I also think that IEOs are better than ICOs if join on trusted exchanges, and also a profit can't be assured fast but there can be some profit, but can take some time to get a profit.
For some reason, I admit, if the IEO is better than ICO, but actually both are still the same, have a big risk, so if I can't conclude which is better because the IEO hasn't been here long enough.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 07, 2019, 01:35:19 PM
IEO is a bit of good than the ICO. Here, you can trust the token sale and invest with risk free. Here the tokens are offered on the exchange and after the end of token sale the trading also begin immediately. Here, there is no risk of fall of the project behind the IEO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 01:31:11 PM
Do you think this project has any chances? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaieo-gexan-blockchain-lottery-powposmnasmart-contracts-5136520, leave a link for discussion. I read about him yesterday, IEO are also used, although now there are a lot of projects that are hindered, the new trend as they say
Personally, my husband and I believe that every project on the market is worthy of attention, but in 80 percent it's just an ordinary scam. But let's hope that GEXAN will not fail  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 07, 2019, 01:15:38 PM
IEO does not solve the problem of a large number of scams. I saw many times how the project was collecting a lot of money, then I it was on the exchange and then all the money disappeared and the project founders could not be found
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
May 07, 2019, 01:09:13 PM
Obviously you have to do research first even though the IEO program is a good program but the risk is also even large, because the specific purpose of the IEO is to minimize fraud that happens a lot like at ICO, so for now IEO is a good choice for all.

The IEO is even sought after, especially with the products they offer good, so the IEO will continue to grow and the risk is always there for us who invest, and I think we should choose the best.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
May 07, 2019, 01:04:48 PM
I doo agree that IEO projects are better than ICO but I see a lot of people here are too enthusiastic about it thinking this will solve all problems and now their money are safe because of new rules that IEO imposes. Just because IEO is a new thing and everyone is recommending it doesn't mean you don't have to spend your time to make your own research on that and form your own opinion.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
May 07, 2019, 01:00:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: