Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO Launchpad BOUNTY - page 4. (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
May 16, 2019, 08:31:36 AM
One of the upcoming IEO Harmony is now leading its bounty company, in the bounty you can still take part, the company signature is all already busy, IEO will be held at Binance

But you forget to add that the bounty pool there is very small. And the people who go there to participate according to your recommendation, practically nothing is taken. You simply multiply the allocation in tokens by the price of the token.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
May 15, 2019, 01:39:42 AM
One of the upcoming IEO Harmony is now leading its bounty company, in the bounty you can still take part, the company signature is all already busy, IEO will be held at Binance
I also heard about this next IEO binance launchpad offering, this coin is now being eyed by most bounty hunters, knowing that the chance of being listed to exchange will give them a high chance to receive good amounts of rewards, you can check the information from the bounty section about this coin and see it yourself if how can you take part and begin to take the chance of having some shares of tokens.
The chance of participation by most hunter is very low because it is asking for KYC. Say, I have worked 1 month on it. After a loads of work, I have to submit my documents to get $100 or 2 or some more. Doesn't make any sense.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 15, 2019, 01:13:04 AM
I also heard about this next IEO binance launchpad offering, this coin is now being eyed by most bounty hunters, knowing that the chance of being listed to exchange will give them a high chance to receive good amounts of rewards, you can check the information from the bounty section about this coin and see it yourself if how can you take part and begin to take the chance of having some shares of tokens.
May 15, 2019, 12:56:42 AM
Yeah I have checked it for a while. Arteezy is managing the bounty. The problem is it is asking for KYC which I am not going to do. Even if I wanted to participate in the bounty, I have no chance.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 14, 2019, 01:09:53 PM
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 14, 2019, 07:52:58 AM
I think we shoud find IEO in some major exchange first, and find it in telegram of project. It's safe and correctly. But I find quite a few bounty, they don't want to give much for bounty.
May 13, 2019, 07:22:41 AM
IEO generally hold in famous exchange will not have a bounty because they will get free promotion. On the other hand, IEO in less familiar exchange/new exchange are the same of the current ICO. It's better you don't waste your time. I have had a bad experience with airdrop, bounty.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 13, 2019, 07:16:55 AM

Doing an IEO does not automatically mean that the project will not be doing any bounty here because I have seen some and they are doing good so far. We know that IEO is just an ICO but the little difference is that it is done in partnership with an exchange which can be a big advantage to token buyers or investors as the tokens can be easily be sold or traded. People are trusting that the exchange for the launch is doing its vetting process before allowing the project to use the platform. Now, if this expectation can never be meet then we can have a big problem. I will soon be joining two bounties and they will be be doing their IEO soon.

Yes. I've seen some bounty threads about a projects doing IEO in an exchange but they are also doing bounty campaign. There is no differences of this ICO and IEO, they are going to need bounty hunters otherwise they aren't going to be funded still. These exchanges can not exactly do everything like promoting the project, not every trader that register on the exchange checks email every time and does invest to a project doing IEO.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
May 13, 2019, 07:08:28 AM

Doing an IEO does not automatically mean that the project will not be doing any bounty here because I have seen some and they are doing good so far. We know that IEO is just an ICO but the little difference is that it is done in partnership with an exchange which can be a big advantage to token buyers or investors as the tokens can be easily be sold or traded. People are trusting that the exchange for the launch is doing its vetting process before allowing the project to use the platform. Now, if this expectation can never be meet then we can have a big problem. I will soon be joining two bounties and they will be be doing their IEO soon.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
May 13, 2019, 05:06:51 AM
Harmony project of which will be launching their IEO on Binance is hosting a bounty campaign you can check it out, Ecomi is also hosting their IEO on bitforex also have an on going bounty campaign,  xcrypt also have a bounty of which their IEO is on Idax

Yes, I also saw that all these projects have a bounty. I participate in 2 of them. I think this is the right step - to choose projects that have already been checked by the exchange platform. They will be successful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 12, 2019, 02:08:46 AM
Harmony project of which will be launching their IEO on Binance is hosting a bounty campaign you can check it out, Ecomi is also hosting their IEO on bitforex also have an on going bounty campaign,  xcrypt also have a bounty of which their IEO is on Idax
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
May 10, 2019, 01:41:15 PM
I think you should look for an answer in the bounty announcements branch of companies, in the headlines you can easily find the phrase you need to say that the project is conducting an IEO. You should always pay attention to which exchanges will take place. .
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
May 10, 2019, 01:00:49 PM
Check out Saturn Launchpad, the first cross chain platform that will be offering decentralized initial exchange offering (IDEO).

https://blog.saturn.network/announcing-saturn-launchpad/
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
May 10, 2019, 05:57:30 AM
For example, my project that I carry in my signature will soon be a ieo. I know a couple more projects, but the conditions there are absolutely bad, so I will not even write.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
May 08, 2019, 03:18:13 PM
I am not sure about the bounties but you can find the airdrops on the exchanges for the concern new IEO being launched or listed.

Mostly exchanges will not do the airdrop in one shot they will take time as a multiple phase and do it.

May such kind IEO bounties are threaten for bitcointalk since possibilities of crypto earning community from here may turn there if there is anything in future. Lets see how the all turns soon.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
May 08, 2019, 12:10:36 PM
Some IEO has potential thats why investors buy their token. Compare to ICO some are scam and runaway after tgey get more money.That's we should be more careful now on ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
May 06, 2019, 06:33:42 AM
The IEO already has a real partner, a large Exchange, which automatically does not require bounty participants to promote their projects. this is the reason that investors are now moving to invest in the IEO. but I hope there is a system that gives participants a bounty to contribute to the IEO.
win now many participants are looking for IEO-based projects because it is easier to trust after many projects are scam
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
April 02, 2019, 12:06:13 PM
The IEO already has a real partner, a large Exchange, which automatically does not require bounty participants to promote their projects. this is the reason that investors are now moving to invest in the IEO. but I hope there is a system that gives participants a bounty to contribute to the IEO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
April 02, 2019, 07:37:37 AM
The IEO doesn't need a bounty, just look at some projects sold in a short time. even in seconds.
binance is a prima donna because it successfully created several IEOs.
unfortunately it is not easy to participate in the IEO.
agree with you, but not the project will also be up bigexchange. If the project is not really good, it is impossible to be present on bigexchange. Through IEO from binance and other bigexchange, it is easy to see that the IEO is slowly killing bounty. Simple if the marketing from bigexchange is good, the project will not need to bounty anymore.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
March 27, 2019, 10:53:51 AM
I think IEO related bounty will not be available soon because it's the initial stage and all of the token offering marketing will be done by the exchang

Even they will, it might just be few members. They may also prefer social media because they would have been known here when they just open a thread, ANN etc.
Pages:
Jump to: