Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO or ICO for good investment at cryptocoin project - page 8. (Read 12050 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
It would make more sense to evaluate the project itself, without differentiating IEO or ICO. Even the good ICOs are in a bad condition today will recover when the right time comes. IEOs do not make a big difference in outside of Binance.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
The benefit of IEO is more than what ICO can offer especially to investors. Possibility of losing your investment to scammer is rear when you participate in IEO. Also due to large numbers of exchange platform that offer IEO, it give investors opportunity to select based on research and participate
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
lately, the IEO attracted investors, such as the IEO exchange binance, a huge success, as a result other exchanges participated in the IEO and succeeded, a great success. I think it's time to move from ICO to IEO because the IEO is safer and gets a big profit
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
I can only buy IEO for instant profit once it's listed on exchange. The reason for this is because I see IEO as uncharted territory and we can't really say what will be the value of most of them in some months time so I just see them as an opportunity to increase my Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?
both are profitable but in this situation when comes to ICO investment there are lots of scams available for us to provide us so I think the trend is happening for IEO right now and I think it will be more profitable in this situation
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
IEO sound is safer than the ICO for me. Both of the ways we are buying tokens. But IEO is much popular these days. Actually, we will have a better picture in the future about the IEOs. I'm waiting for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
IEO trending right now but becoming too bored for me to join any IEO right now, because too many major exchange launch their IEO but to get the IEO really hard
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
When you have fund for investment project,what will you choose  your investment for now.ICO or IEO project for get profit crypto invesment project.many ICO project this year failed when they launch ico token sale.what Will IEO to be next future of project investment?
Today we see an IEO trend and need to adjust to market conditions and don't play against the trend, participating in ICO. But I think IEO trend is almost over and maybe we will see a new selling model soon.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
now it's hard to find good ico like last 2017 many failed projects were caused by the ico scam project, and that reduced investor interest in Ico. with the emergence of IEO it is certainly better than ICO because the exchange will examine their project before being registered.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
IEO are just a form of ICO and most of the newer ICOs sells a portion of their tokens as IEOs and some even distribute the volume among several exchanges while keeping some to themselves. But as some exchanges promise a sort of selection before including an ICO in IEO, you can assume IEO are generally of better quality than ICO.
Activity: 518
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
They are both good but i refer now to IEO it has exchanger already that after the duration of IEO once it open on trade we can sell tokens,while ICOwe need to wait until they list on exchangers and we dont know what exchanger they will list it sometimes they list on a cheap Exchanges so at the end tokens dump.

It is difficult to find a good ICO like in 2017, most investors divert investment in the IEO, this is because it is safer and verification of exchanges is certainly stricter than ICO which has no verification.
whether the crypto project to be launched in the IEO will be analyzed first by the management market before they are allowed to presale the IEO on a market exchange? or only by paying a certain amount they are immediately accepted to open the IEO presale on the website market?
Activity: 518
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
ICOS or IEOS all contribute to the development of development projects. But ICOS has become no longer as attractive as 2017. The current time of ICOS is replaced by IEOS. Therefore IEOS can be said to be the most comprehensive alternative at this time.
It means is profitable if we want join at IEO program and we will get promise about list marker their project? I look for now many crypto project always use IEO when they want open presale and tokensale promotion
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
for now iso is better than ico because the current trend has shown an increase from IEO and for ico at this time it has not been so much believed back by
the community because it is so much a scam project
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
They are both good but i refer now to IEO it has exchanger already that after the duration of IEO once it open on trade we can sell tokens,while ICOwe need to wait until they list on exchangers and we dont know what exchanger they will list it sometimes they list on a cheap Exchanges so at the end tokens dump.

It is difficult to find a good ICO like in 2017, most investors divert investment in the IEO, this is because it is safer and verification of exchanges is certainly stricter than ICO which has no verification.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

IEOs right now really tempting because most IEOs token after listed in exchanger, the price always surging more than 100%. But i am believe there is a good ICOs right now and worth to invest beside join in IEOs. IEOs become phenomenal because i think its following binance step
Activity: 169
Ieo is now in the trend, if there is a budget and access to a good stock exchange, then it should be carried out, but I have the opinion that the large stock exchanges themselves put their projects on the information and from the side to get there will not work
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
IEO project just offer for short term invesment and I guess lots of investors has been made this thing since IEO has come. So, I never see yet how it projects will run in the future whether still has an investor or even the investor will sell quickly and find another new IEO to get profit again. If that thing happened, so as there will many tokens or coin that will be delisted by an exchange because just have a little volume or even doesn't has a volume. I think this is a little reason why IEO will end up same with ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
With the way the crypto atmosphere is now, I believe the IEOs will be a better investment option because this is the new direction everyone one has shifted attention to in the crypto market, and so far, the IEOs have been successful.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I think IEO is slightly better than the ICO today because we are seeing the changes are happening in this market so in this time this will be more better than the ICO investment that's will helping for lots of people to get their profit more than the previous day that's why my choice is for IEO
Pages:
Jump to: