Pages:
Author

Topic: IEOs drop in value is no threat - page 7. (Read 10106 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 06, 2019, 02:27:55 AM
Yes the drop in price is normal market function and no one should panic but i think most of the IEOs do not market themselves so their is a need to send the message across by starting either bounty campaigns, targetted advertising or seminars to tell people about their project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 02:01:06 AM
Drop in coin price is a normal occurrence in crypto. Even BTC and ETH have had their own share of losing their price on the market. IEOs doesn't guarantee profit making, its just a step in the crypto space to minimize the numerous scam incidences in ICOs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 06, 2019, 01:38:05 AM
I read few posts today and people keep talking about IEO losing price well here is my own thought

1)IEO projects from popular exchanges are safe and not scam and thats what matters most

2)just because its IEO don't expect quick profits ,they tend to drop in price and that doesn't mean they won't recover at least

What IEO fix is 'getting scammed' and not always profits for investors, thats why I keep telling people not to rely on exchanges only ,just because an IEO is from popular exchange you still need to do research on the project yourself to at least understand what they are introducing
Pages:
Jump to: