Pages:
Author

Topic: If 1 million BTC users keep 10BTC would it save us from dead? - page 3. (Read 1822 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
10 BTC is no small amount of money for a lot of people. A lot of the early adopters had sold their coin at one of many market peaks/bubbles. This would also take up the majority (80%+) of the current total supply of bitcoin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Hi,
if eonly 1 million BTC users/community keep 10BTC(more ppl keep more then 10BTC) long time the price would be stable and rise in my opinion, i think most BTC community hold far less below 10BTC, but they spoke as BTC kings, problem is also short traders, BTC should not be like regular stock market in my opinion, idea of BTC was different, but short ppl will always fight about 1usd taken from BTC trading, i would not call them BTC community cause they help fiat not BTC, so is it big proble to get 1 millions of us to keep 10BTC or more? Maybe i think wrong, but it would take ppl from short trading and close all manipulations, we are honest in here or not, or we just speak one thing and to another to scam other members, was it always like that? Why ppl looks like they mostly are centmakers? We can only win and laugh after we will keep 10BTC each minimum long time. Newcomers will buy new generated coins and all will work great. If we will talk having no BTC at the same time our talking is useless:)

just my few words:)
Pages:
Jump to: