Pages:
Author

Topic: If $3381 doesn't hold, may go to $2500 - page 2. (Read 1133 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 07:03:57 PM
Since we do not know what will be the price sooner for me the price are less possible to be fall at $2,500 but it can be fall soon not much the same as your prediction.. but i still holding even i'm losing my small investment that i bought when the price is $4k above including the profit from trading and signature campaign .... If the price can stay at $3k value i think it can stop to $2800 value as starting will be price stable and increase back to $3k value until december and after the split we will see a large price increase back.. i am just relaying in the past years compare to the price of bitcoin today..

Any prediction on alts?

Feel free to suggest to me which specific alts you're interested in and I'd be happy to analyze them.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Since we do not know what will be the price sooner for me the price are less possible to be fall at $2,500 but it can be fall soon not much the same as your prediction.. but i still holding even i'm losing my small investment that i bought when the price is $4k above including the profit from trading and signature campaign .... If the price can stay at $3k value i think it can stop to $2800 value as starting will be price stable and increase back to $3k value until december and after the split we will see a large price increase back.. i am just relaying in the past years compare to the price of bitcoin today..

Any prediction on alts?
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
September 14, 2017, 06:59:13 PM
Disclaimer: I own no bitcoin and am not trying to scare the bejesus out of anybody who does or doesn't.

This image is my analysis on an xe.com screenshot of the last 1 year of XBT as USD:

Raw armchair analysis here - the takeaway is that the current bitcoin value of $3381 is a key point of support, if broken thorough the next point of support is $2500.  The green lines show some volatility in 2016/2017,  Feb-July 2017 in yellow lines shows increased volatility with a peak in June when there was some negative news to take the shine off Bitcoin temporarily, but really April to September in blue lines have seen 3x the variability of early 2017.

Looks like the volume has been dropping off recently - previously the volume increased with price (suggesting lots of agreement between buyers and sellers on price), but the price has come down and so has volume - suggests the buyers/sellers are having difficulties with the current price.  Buyers may be thinking the price will go lower, sellers may be thinking this is just a dip.

I think the next 48 hours are going to be pretty telling.

Good luck to all!

Redraw your graph to show it will hit $10k soon. you are not allowed to be bearish on bitcointalk. goodbye!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
September 14, 2017, 06:55:22 PM
September 14, 2017, 06:36:35 PM
You guys are welcome to comment on my conjecture!  Am I off my rocker or am I at least 50% right?
September 14, 2017, 06:18:52 PM
Disclaimer: I own no bitcoin and am not trying to scare the bejesus out of anybody who does or doesn't.

This image is my analysis on an xe.com screenshot of the last 1 year of XBT as USD:
https://postimg.org/image/sfxvp6o1x/

Raw armchair analysis here - the takeaway is that the current bitcoin value of $3381 is a key point of support, if broken thorough the next point of support is $2500.  The green lines show some volatility in 2016/2017,  Feb-July 2017 in yellow lines shows increased volatility with a peak in June when there was some negative news to take the shine off Bitcoin temporarily, but really April to September in blue lines have seen 3x the variability of early 2017.

Looks like the volume has been dropping off recently - previously the volume increased with price (suggesting lots of agreement between buyers and sellers on price), but the price has come down and so has volume - suggests the buyers/sellers are having difficulties with the current price.  Buyers may be thinking the price will go lower, sellers may be thinking this is just a dip.

I think the next 48 hours are going to be pretty telling.

Good luck to all!
Pages:
Jump to: