Pages:
Author

Topic: If a project didn't reach soft cap will there still pay reward for bounty? - page 3. (Read 378 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I did baunty in which every week paid coins, this coins came to my wallet, but this project didn’t collect anything and their coins turned into garbage. One more project could not gather CAP, but they paid in ETH for every week. So situations can be different.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
Once I participated in ICO, which was connected with agriculture. They did not collect Soft Cap. But the project wasn't fraudulent. They returned my Ether after the end of the unsuccessful ICO. In the same project, there was an airdrop. I checked there too. Of course, no tokens were sent to me, as they were not. Since they mostly pay tokens of the project itself for participation in the bounty. That, of course, you will not be paid, unfortunately.
However, if the project is fraudulent. Then, developers don't pay for the bounty & don't return money to investors either.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I had with that bounty not reaching the softcap and it just turns into a total waste of time and effort.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
There will also be tokens, but most of them will fail. If you don't even get a bonnet, this is a bad project. It's not a good project to invest in.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
If a project is unable to reach their soft cap will they pay participants their reward for bounty activities.
Depends. But most of the time, if a project turned out to be a total mess, resulting in failure to reach the soft cap, the project wouldn't push through and rewards wouldn't be distributedn, also have refunds to those who had invested on it (ethically speaking). For real situation scenarios, if the project turned out to be a scam, devs would most likely keep the funds for themselves and run away with it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
If a project is unable to reach their soft cap will they pay participants their reward for bounty activities.
Pages:
Jump to: