Pages:
Author

Topic: If all the fictional alien races ever created were actually real............. - page 2. (Read 1412 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
If all the fictional alien races ever created were actually real, who would rule the galaxy?

I have a huge problem with fictional aliens, especially the ones that comes to earth and that we always beat for a reason or another... seriously if they have the technology and the intelligence, to travel between stars with such an ease, it means that we human would be insignificant to them heck we would be less than a germ in terms of intelligence to them, and our planet is nothing exceptional to begin with, in the universe there are Crystal planets, water worlds ....ect ect that have much much resources and more interesting than ours....

by the way, the race to rule the galaxy or the universe is humans since we tend to always find a solution to beat these aliens, dispute that they are more advanced than us....thank you Hollywood
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Leviathan from Mass Effect...

For those of you unfamiliar they are enormous underwater dwelling creatures that use a form of mind control to manipulate every organic species in the universe. They pretty much are the puppet masters.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
All of those had weaknesses
1. The Borg were defeated,
2. The Replicators where held indefinitely in a statis field.

Now the Q - beings that were only (as I recall) weak against their own kinds - now THEY could be definite contenders.

The Borg were never defeated.  Captain Janeway just returned to earth.

The replicators all returned to one planet.  Just don't do that.  Smiley
I'm pretty sure that the replicators would be the biggest problem for everyone. You could theoretically defeat any race if you held every single individual in a statis field, so that point is invalid.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Now the Q - beings that were only (as I recall) weak against their own kinds - now THEY could be definite contenders.

The Borg were never defeated.  Captain Janeway just returned to earth.

The replicators all returned to one planet.  Just don't do that.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Get out of your fantasy world.I know you watched a few aliens' movies and liked... But that's not real. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
The aliens from the "Aliens" movies..

Those freaky double jaws that shoot out and having no eyes weirds me right out!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Star Control Much, even they were defeated -- don't forget utwig for final assault.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

That's cheating... the Q were pretty much godlike. Grin

What about the aliens from the thirdspace in Babylon 5? They were even stronger than the first ones (vorlon, shadows, etc).
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Replicators are pretty nasty.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Maybe a race of doomsdays?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
If all the fictional alien races ever created were actually real, who would rule the galaxy?

Probably the Borg from Star Trek.  Or the Replicators from Stargate. 
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: