Pages:
Author

Topic: If Altcoins Won't Moon Can't I Just Short the Hell Outta Them??? - page 4. (Read 675 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
I waited for alt season for many months now and it seems that instead of a bull run, all I do is bleed. So, I'm thinking this hodling thing ain't working for me anymore, is there any decentralized platform that allows me to short all possible altcoins out there? It's time to bet against the market.

Unfortunately, for now, I'm only aware of the fulcrum.trade leveraging platform. It only allows me to short a few cryptos: Eth, WBTC, LINK, ZRX and KNC. Need another one with more options.

Any ideas guys?

Very brave move ... After such a long period of bear market trend can reverse at any moment ... Of course, it is possible that prices will continue to fall, but think better or wait for a change in trend and then play for increases ..  Roll Eyes Don't you think?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
I waited for alt season for many months now and it seems that instead of a bull run, all I do is bleed. So, I'm thinking this hodling thing ain't working for me anymore, is there any decentralized platform that allows me to short all possible altcoins out there? It's time to bet against the market.

Unfortunately, for now, I'm only aware of the fulcrum.trade leveraging platform. It only allows me to short a few cryptos: Eth, WBTC, LINK, ZRX and KNC. Need another one with more options.

Any ideas guys?

Trading was more like a gambling style these days, and it was so unfortunate that many people still got so fascinated with underlying hardships in growing their asset. I think it was all worthless to see those old coins not gaining a good price after two years of holding. This is very intense and disappointing to see after all the efforts and time wasted.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117

Any ideas guys?
Pages:
Jump to: