Pages:
Author

Topic: "If" Bitcoin as scam - page 5. (Read 6883 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 06, 2016, 10:35:55 AM
I thinked bitcoin were some new ponzi more elaborated, but it isnt, bitcoin has several money inside and huge support from its members that are making more and extra income with it, calling bitcoin scam even from Nakamoto wouldnt make any sense, bitcoin is freedom.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
July 06, 2016, 10:01:34 AM
How if sathosi claim bitcoin as scam? How many your invest money to bitcoin? Are some dev altcoin will stay with their coin? Will sathosi go to jail after claimed it?

Man,i don`t understand your thread and your questions.Perfect your english.

We don`t even know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto.Millions of people believe in bitcoin and will

continue to believe,even if a preson that claims he is satoshi says that btc is a "scam".
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 06, 2016, 09:36:21 AM
I don't believe that bitcoin can be a scam, people working with bitcoin everyday in many years and can prove that bitcoin is not a scam or it's very very smart scam.
bitcoin itself cannot be a scam definitely and it will never be like that for sure, in my opinion there might be only websites that scam people and steal their bitcoins all the time
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 06, 2016, 09:05:07 AM
have very many people who invest their money in the form of bitcoin, and they are the ones who are very great. I think bitcoin will not scam just like that, other than that bitcoin has also been used for the transaction tool and many countries that receive it, I guess because they believe bitcoin that it does not there will be a scam
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 06, 2016, 05:51:20 AM
I have no idea who sathosi is, so I can't speculate. But, if you mean Satoshi, then piggybacking on the post below the OP, then he has to explain how is it a scam.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
July 06, 2016, 05:03:54 AM
Its been for a long time now. So it is impossible for that thing to happen now. I say it will get stronger on the days to come. And no one controls it. Ao who will scam us. Its a free currency.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
July 06, 2016, 04:56:10 AM
I don't believe that bitcoin can be a scam, people working with bitcoin everyday in many years and can prove that bitcoin is not a scam or it's very very smart scam.

Bitcoin itself is not a scam. It is just a currency or a too. Anybody can use it for his purpose, it can be used as a scam.
Activity: 406
June 22, 2016, 03:09:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2016, 02:36:56 PM
if bitcoin as scam what is the bitcoin is a scam we are all screwed because ther are allot of people with bitcoins not just a couple but there are more than 10 milion users.
How you define bitcoin as scam or it can scam in near future? it can't be consider as scam even real satoshi came out and sell his all coins but i am sure the person who have even decided not to take credit till now for his great creation will come up and destroy that beautiful thing.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
June 22, 2016, 02:30:33 PM
First, he needs to make us believe that he is Satoshi.

So many clowns claim that hey are "the real satoshi" nowadays. Smiley Bitcoin may very well be a scam. But it is not a scam like an average person thinks. It can be turned into a scam if somebody, somehow gets %51 of the hash power without anybody noticing it. Or if some megabillioner company decides ruin our fun, there is not much we can do about it.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
June 22, 2016, 02:16:25 PM
I think if ever satoshi announced to the world that Bitcoin is a scam, won't affect the Bitcoin economy. Why?  Reason is that Bitcoin economy were created without even knowing who satoshi is.  So, when all of a sudden someone claiming to be Satoshi said that Bitcoin is a scam, Bitcoin community might think the one claiming to be Satoshi is a scam himself but not Bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
June 22, 2016, 01:49:02 PM
It's too imposibble . Cause bitcoin choose better than another money. Cheesy
yah! you're right bro. bitcoin is impossible to be scams. because bitcoin made so much better than money.
Yup, It never be a scam. Satoshi has created BTC and let the people to use. There is nothing illegal on this. I don't know what gonna reward whoever stops are hates BTC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 22, 2016, 01:07:56 PM
yah! you're right bro. bitcoin is impossible to be scams. because bitcoin made so much better than money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 22, 2016, 01:03:35 PM
How if sathosi claim bitcoin as scam? How many your invest money to bitcoin? Are some dev altcoin will stay with their coin? Will sathosi go to jail after claimed it?
if the scam is bitcoin? I will not play bitcoin, but if I can ear a lot of money, I still play even if it is a scam,
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2016, 11:58:15 AM
if bitcoin become scam i think many people will losing millions dollar of their money because between all of bitcoin users some of them be holders bitcoin and if it does really happened satoshi will not got in jail because till now people still looking for who is satoshi and does he really exist or not
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
June 22, 2016, 05:36:11 AM
If Satoshi (or whoever with the access to his private keys) will show someday and claim that +1 million of coins and then start to dump them resulting in market crash.
This will be probably the closest thing people could call a 'bitcoin scam'. But that action would be perfectly fine from a legal point of view anyway.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 22, 2016, 05:34:25 AM
Activity: 350
June 22, 2016, 05:33:10 AM
if bitcoin as scam what is the bitcoin is a scam we are all screwed because ther are allot of people with bitcoins not just a couple but there are more than 10 milion users.
Activity: 336
June 22, 2016, 04:43:20 AM

It is impossible for satoshi to show up and claim bitcoin as a scam. Bitcoin as a scam is out of the issue, bitcoin has existed in the market more than 5 years and many people have already benefitted from the usefulness of bitcoin. Even if nakamoto satoshi will go out in the public and will tell all of us that bitcoin is a scam people will not mind it since bitcoin has spoken for itself since its existence.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
June 22, 2016, 02:57:48 AM
If bitcoin was or will be a scam.Then i can provably say that it would be the biggest scam of century.Since bitcoins now have market value.of $11Billion.Thats huge

That's true but we all know that bitcoin is not a scam, its a genuine way to earn money and make some investment into it and if it would be scam it would not have survived this long.

I think the bitcoin was not created to make the creator rich. Even though he owns 1 million coins, he has not used it.
Pages:
Jump to: