Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow - page 29. (Read 30531 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 03, 2016, 11:04:06 AM
If the bitcoin dies tommorow i think there will be allot of people also dieing because there are so many people with lots of bitcoins and when the price drops to just 1 dollar each i think lot of suicidal people will causes that.

For sure ,if bitcoin would die  tommorow completely then there would  be  people who would also  die especially to those   big  investors on bitcoin and to those people  who  put their all assets on bitcoin, they would  do suicide because  of  being  totally wrecked but  as of  now  its impossible to happen on tommorrow. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 03, 2016, 11:02:44 AM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

Obviously, the answers to these questions depend on how many bitcoins you have (had) in the first place relative to your total wealth. If you had no interest or stake in Bitcoin altogether, you would most certainly just shrug your shoulders and move on. Other than that, you (or people around you) would be inclined to making a lot of weird things starting from jumping out of the window and ending up straitjacketed in an asylum...

The moral is that never invest what you can't leave to rest
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
October 03, 2016, 11:02:22 AM
I would be sad if that's gonna happen. I've spent most of my time just to earn those bitcoin and it will just going to die without any notice? I think that's unfair. Anyways, when that happens, I would start on doing something that I know that will last for a lifetime. Like finding a decent job and be a regular employee to it so that daily income won't be a problem to me anymore and I can buy the things that I want and need so satisfy myself.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
October 03, 2016, 11:00:16 AM
If the bitcoin dies tommorow i think there will be allot of people also dieing because there are so many people with lots of bitcoins and when the price drops to just 1 dollar each i think lot of suicidal people will causes that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2016, 10:59:37 AM
If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then I would just quit with it because there is no reason for me to keep waiting for bitcoin to comeback or something.
I would have to move on and find a other way to make some extra money.
Well i know that bitcoin wont die suddenly as we all know the users are still growing but if that happens i will wait for its comeback however i have to move on because dwelling in things that has no progress anymore cant give you income.

If bitcoin disappears completely then there are least chances of it to bounce back, and in that case we need to switch to some other product from where we can make good profits.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 03, 2016, 10:58:07 AM
If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then I would just quit with it because there is no reason for me to keep waiting for bitcoin to comeback or something.
Well i know that bitcoin wont die suddenly as we all know the users are still growing but if that happens i will wait for its comeback however i have to move on because dwelling in things that has no progress anymore cant give you income.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 03, 2016, 10:28:23 AM

no problem at all haha because i only have  less than .01 bitcoin on my wallet by now because i do convert it into fiat  every week so i lose some amounts but i still can afford that one. So as advice by now is not to save bitcoin on your wallet anymore haha.
Lol I think only you are indifferent to it. I think everyone or for users who love bitcoin will be very sad when bitcoin die. but as long as users are still using the bitcoin bitcoin will continue to live. and I think bitcoin will not die tomorrow. because we are still using bitcoin

Bitcoin will only die if everyone stop using it and I don't think that is ever gonna happen, as till people are making good money from it they will continue to use it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 03, 2016, 10:27:38 AM
Activity: 658
October 03, 2016, 10:26:06 AM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Moving to another cryptocurrency when king is dead is not an option for me. Bitcoin is like a benchmark of popularity, stability and prosperity for every other cryptocurrency.

If Bitcoin fails then how we can be sure that ETH (IMO it already failed), LTC, Monero or Dash won't follow the footsteps of BTC failure - week, month or year after?

Very good point there
Activity: 490
October 03, 2016, 10:04:03 AM

no problem at all haha because i only have  less than .01 bitcoin on my wallet by now because i do convert it into fiat  every week so i lose some amounts but i still can afford that one. So as advice by now is not to save bitcoin on your wallet anymore haha.
Lol I think only you are indifferent to it. I think everyone or for users who love bitcoin will be very sad when bitcoin die. but as long as users are still using the bitcoin bitcoin will continue to live. and I think bitcoin will not die tomorrow. because we are still using bitcoin
Activity: 868
October 03, 2016, 09:12:44 AM
I think wasting time I this type of discussion is worthless. We should be worried with our present not with future because if you have common sense then you can think that bitcoin is such a huge network of millions of users and it's not possible for a single institutions to stop the network or could alter the system. It will run automatically till the technology and the network exist. Bitcoin is not going to dies at least when you are alive

That's true and as users of bitcoin I think we should think positive about bitcoins and should not worry about its future as its surely gonna be bright holding a higher price.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 03, 2016, 08:50:27 AM
I think wasting time I this type of discussion is worthless. We should be worried with our present not with future because if you have common sense then you can think that bitcoin is such a huge network of millions of users and it's not possible for a single institutions to stop the network or could alter the system. It will run automatically till the technology and the network exist. Bitcoin is not going to dies at least when you are alive
Activity: 938
October 03, 2016, 08:48:43 AM
I don't think that its that easy for a powerful currency like bitcoin to die that easily, we don't see any reason behind it at a moment as bitcoin is moving ahead in a positive direction.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
October 03, 2016, 08:41:24 AM
If bitcoin died tomorrow, I will exchange (buy)  a lot, I believe we still need cryptocurrency sooner or later.
could happen. when everything is lost and turned out several months ahead digital currency re-emerged, then we might be very rich. I just thought of such a possibility.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 03, 2016, 08:39:12 AM
If bitcoin died tomorrow, I will exchange (buy)  a lot, I believe we still need cryptocurrency sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2016, 07:57:49 AM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Investing in another cryptocurrency when king is dead is not an option for me. Bitcoin is like a benchmark of popularity, stability and prosperity for every other cryptocurrency.

If Bitcoin fails then how we can be sure that ETH (IMO, it already failed), LTC, Monero or Dash won't follow the footsteps of BTC failure - week, month or year after?

But death of bitcoin is impossible, at least not within next 10 years. I read so many 'bitcoin obituaries' already to be sure of that.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
October 03, 2016, 07:56:27 AM
Depends on the reason why Bitcoin died. If there is a common lack on the protocol then most other altcoins are probably affected as well. It does not make sense to move onto another coin though.
I would analyze the situation and then decide what to do. Probably crying all day long   Cheesy

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?
Activity: 658
October 03, 2016, 07:52:09 AM
Bitcoin will not died tomorrow, its strong and powerful crypto currency and having in fact very promising future. But if this happened i think it would be the end of all the crypto currencies.
As you can see the title of this thread "if" it's referred this is just a nonsense things... or may I like to call it just a dream... in this time especially for some coins is already not depending with the bitcoin.
yeah I thought it was just a dream of a competitor who wants to beat bitcoin bitcoin but they could not do it, the fact that bitcoin is increasingly growing and nothing can stem the development of bitcoin, including the issue  the death of bitcoin

Activity: 504
October 02, 2016, 09:27:29 PM
If Bitcoin died tomorrow, i would lose some sources of income online, but life continue . It would be the end of crypto currencies in general most likely if this would happen.
Lol of course it will never happen. maybe not all users will stop using bitcoin bitcoin simultaneously today, bitcoin will live if the user continues to exist
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
October 02, 2016, 09:26:25 PM
What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?
I wanna eat bananas, becouse it is more healthy. By the way bitcoin will not easily died. there are so many bitcoin devotee around the world. bitcoin life becouse it used by people. Also hacking bitcoin is not so easy. I think bitcoin will still used forever.
No ,bitcoins will last longer only it will not last forever no body or no things in this world would last forever . Earth also is not forever so its better to take advantage while we still using it ,we can never predict what will happen tomorrow if butcoins died as the OP said .so best things is have a backup plan .don't stick to the point that you only consider bitcoins to earn.

if the mining won't come back to the ordinary people, it's dead.

so bananas in the midrange timescale.
Pages:
Jump to: