Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin does not survive... - page 3. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
what do you mean, when you say doesn't survive. how it can die if it already exists. even the price come to one penny it doesn't matter it's death. bitcoin is a founder of these sphere.ther is only thing can happen that it will not be so useful as another coins, but when it happens it wan't be so serious trouble as we will already be living in cryptoworld, where bitcoin may not act as a main currency
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
July 31, 2018, 04:37:35 PM
I do not think that bitcoin is going away or it is dead, it is far from the reality, btc is and will remain the biggest coin for many many years, if we hypothetically imagine that btc will not survive then definitely ethereum will take its place.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
July 31, 2018, 04:34:07 PM
We are in 21 century, more and more people using technologies in daily life. Right now governments are controlling the money. We are here to make a revolution, the only way to kill BTC or the crypto is to create another way to financial freedom. Right now there is no another option for that...
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 04:22:44 PM
Other altcoins have their base on bitcoin. Bitcoin is doing good as far as am concerned. Everything in life depends on rise and fall. There won't be a rise if there's no fall. No matter how deep bitcoin falls, it will still record a rise.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
July 31, 2018, 12:28:01 PM
I think it is hard to imagine the crypto world without bitcoin and despite what people said that bitcoin may not survive, I think it is here to stay. But IF bitcoin continues to fall and it does not survive, which of the alternative cryptocurrencies do you think can take its place? Ripple? Ethereum? EOS? Will it be bigger than bitcoin?

Ripple, EOS??? Are you kidding, not even in the same planetary system lol.  Ripple is pretty much for banks while EOS has very little practical application to most users.  Bitcoin has infrastructure and is deeply rooted... VERY hard to see BTC going ANYWHERE for probably 100 years... okay, at least 20 years.  But okay... IF...

IF BTC were to somehow perish then one of its forks could rise to take it's place.  BTC-cash could do it.  Ethereum is interesting but I don't see it taking the place of BTC or that is... I don't see Ethereum being used the same way BTC is used.  Eth could easily overtake marketshare from BTC if ICO successes continue but that is not the same as taking the place of BTC.  BTC is a utility coin by this point for point of sales and/or intermediary exchanges.  Eth is too in some ways but it is more dominated by ICO and smartcontract exchange of services.  
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 12:27:48 PM
I think it is hard to imagine the crypto world without bitcoin and despite what people said that bitcoin may not survive, I think it is here to stay. But IF bitcoin continues to fall and it does not survive, which of the alternative cryptocurrencies do you think can take its place? Ripple? Ethereum? EOS? Will it be bigger than bitcoin?

if bitcoin can not survive, why should we hold another altcoin?
many think if bitcoin fails, they can move to eth, ripple, or eos. but the fact is when bitcoin down so does the other coins. so indeed bitcoin can not survive, leaving crypto world is the best choice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 12:18:12 PM
If bitcoin does not survive, then there will be no cryptocurrencies at all. I don't believe that.
Activity: 339
July 31, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
If it does not survive, it will hit the whole industry very hard and there will be a powerful fall, at least for the first time after that. Then probably new leaders will appear.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 12:12:15 PM
Bitcoin is a digital gold. What will happen if the gold and foreign exchange reserves of all countries disappear? The same thing happens if Bitcoin disappears.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

I think you just underestimate the capability of bitcoin by worrying too much on the situation. Just take it easy, sooner this will recover and surprise us again on how strong bitcoin market is. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and we should accept it as a whole.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
July 31, 2018, 11:50:14 AM
Bitcoin will not die though, but if it happens to go to extinction well, maybe other crypto currency will come up.even for other to survive will take great strength and time because whatever can fall bitcoin can also fall any other, since no coin has been able to supersede bitcoin till now. But bitcoin is in a dump it will rise soon hopefully.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
If Bitcoin does not exist, the only altcoin that can replace BTC can only be ETH. If Bitcoin does not exist, the only altcoin that can replace BTC can just be ETH. Actual exchange rates suggest that ETH is behind Bitcoin in the market cap. And in the next 2 years, ETH will become the # 1 crypto on the crypto market.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
Don't worry, bitcoin will always be there, and now the lightning network is being deployed, so the value of bitcoin is gradually coming out, so it's time to buy more bitcoin, not to doubt it.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
Every time the bitcoin moves down. There are bewilders. But do not worry, bull run has not started. Bitcoin will exist in its own nature. The market is down and it will definitely grow.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
Don't worry, bitcoin will live
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
July 31, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

i think bitcoin won't die for at least a couple of years from now but if somehow does then in my opinion I'd see Ethereum taking the lead into the crypto market.
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 11:33:20 AM
If bitcoin doesn't survive, all the tokens lose value.
I think the blockchain and the encrypted currency market are inseparable from bitcoin, which has always been a leader.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
If bitcoin does not exist or will no longer exist, then maybe the digital money market will go to a new site but with the arrival of bitcoin will make the digital market more exciting and engaging now
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
if the bitcoin does not survive then altcoin also does not survive also the price, because altcoin also depends on bitcoin, if bitcoin is destroyed then altcoin will also follow destroyed also
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
July 31, 2018, 11:26:11 AM
if the bitcoin dies then all altcoin is destroyed, no substitute bitcoin forever
you do not need to panic with the decrease of btc, where there is a dump there must be pump, btc fluctuations will always occur in all markets
Pages:
Jump to: