Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin Dominance Has Topped then Ethereum Will Blast - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
Eth will rise as part of the new alt season, eth 2.0 has failed and delay another 9 month. Also dominance chart not a trading chart I'm not sure but some people call that critical support . what do you think?
Some delays in development will unfavorable affect the vision of the project. But it is ETH. Perhaps its price will not change without BTC's permission, but it does not mean that it will not be affected by market growth. Our hope is an increase of BTC's price, and if it happens, most altcoins will gain value. I do not think it is the right time for a big change from ETH itself.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Eth will rise as part of the new alt season, eth 2.0 has failed and delay another 9 month. Also dominance chart not a trading chart I'm not sure but some people call that critical support . what do you think?

The high price of ETH is a nonsensical argument. The very way it is built suggests that a lower price is desired for the dapps to function and be competitive. It is almost better for ETH to be lower price but at this point, im not counting on ETH to do anything unless the sidechains for scalability have been fully rolled out.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Why should ETH go up, when bitcoin dominance hasn't even dropped a lot, it's more so the market dropping a lot and all coins losing quite a bit of their value, so a lot of people have actually turned to stablecoins, or cashed out fully.

Bitcoin dominance will always be very high, and even if we did see a bitcoin crash, I don't think ETH would be going up, instead, most altcoins would follow bitcoin downwards, and stablecoins will see quite a lot of action, since they are the safer investment option.
It is true. In this scenario, it is indeed quite difficult to get a high bounce if bitcoin dominance is still high. Most of the trends follow the movements of bitcoin, so as long as there are no surprises, the market will stay like this. Most investors and traders prefer safe, wait and see ways, can use strategies with stable coins as anticipation.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
We have all known that when bitcoin fall in price, every other coin follow. So I'm not expecting anything different now that bitcoin is down. Most coins are going down now and that is because bitcoin price is not making much improvement this year but going down.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
Why should ETH go up, when bitcoin dominance hasn't even dropped a lot, it's more so the market dropping a lot and all coins losing quite a bit of their value, so a lot of people have actually turned to stablecoins, or cashed out fully.

Bitcoin dominance will always be very high, and even if we did see a bitcoin crash, I don't think ETH would be going up, instead, most altcoins would follow bitcoin downwards, and stablecoins will see quite a lot of action, since they are the safer investment option.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: