Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 3. (Read 98136 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 22, 2016, 10:04:29 AM
i don't think it will be worth to buy and hold if the price falls upto 1$ because there will no miner avalible in the network who can bear that much loss per block andits totally insane if anyone keep mining at that rate

Then why people buy alcoins and hold them? and altcoins also have miners, but why everybody screaming here so badly.
bitcoin price will never drop to 1$. and if drop by chance then bitcoin will still survive I am sure.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
August 22, 2016, 09:42:36 AM
I will give up using internet in my computer . 1 $ is truly impossible vice versa i expect 1 bitcoin equal 1k $ in 2017 .
before you give up using internet or using bitcoin sell your all your bitcoin first before this happen and after this happened buy more bitcoins and wait until the price become higher again we all need to do is to have some patience in our selves to that we can reach our goal hope fully that this comming 2017 will be the best bitcoin year <3
Activity: 254
Merit: 254
August 22, 2016, 09:35:27 AM
 If bitcoin dropped to $1, I would lose my all money.Hope it comes to 1000$,not 1$  Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 22, 2016, 09:30:40 AM
Unless there is a problem with bitcoin in some way then I don't see how it could reach $1. If however someone offered to sell bitcoin to me for $1 I would buy as many as I can and invest them.
but to me if the price of bitcoin dropped to 1$ then there must be some thing seriously wrong to bitcoin therefore i will not be welling to buy bitcoin in such situation, to me if bitcoin really fell down to 1$ then it will be consider as dead and no one will taking interest in bitcoin anymore.

Yeah most of the users will prefer to stay away from it and will prefer to see how bitcoin reacts after that massive fall, if it again starts to rise then only it will be wise to invest in it.

And that is why you/most will never make serious money in crypto. The time to buy is when there is blood on the streets, when others are fearful etc etc.

Are you buying Zimbabwean dollar ? I mean, there is literally blood on the streets there.

zimbabwean dollar is new in the world, also new goverment, new currency everyhthing can happen,  if goverment do right, and make the country more growing maybe in future zimbabwean dollar can rise Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
Merit: 12
August 22, 2016, 09:15:20 AM
if 1 BTC=US$1, I will buy 210000 BTC (i.e. 1%)
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2016, 09:02:51 AM
Unless there is a problem with bitcoin in some way then I don't see how it could reach $1. If however someone offered to sell bitcoin to me for $1 I would buy as many as I can and invest them.
but to me if the price of bitcoin dropped to 1$ then there must be some thing seriously wrong to bitcoin therefore i will not be welling to buy bitcoin in such situation, to me if bitcoin really fell down to 1$ then it will be consider as dead and no one will taking interest in bitcoin anymore.

Yeah most of the users will prefer to stay away from it and will prefer to see how bitcoin reacts after that massive fall, if it again starts to rise then only it will be wise to invest in it.

And that is why you/most will never make serious money in crypto. The time to buy is when there is blood on the streets, when others are fearful etc etc.

If people have already lost huge sum in bitcoins after falling to that price then I don't think they will be in position to invest some more money in bitcoins at that stage.
That's true, with that amount it is already dead and the bitcoin economy will no longer survive with that hard fall. We have already reach success now so with that amount of the price of bitcoin people will no longer aggravate their loses and declared themselves that they have lose their money in bitcoin.

Yes and its hard to believe that people will show any interest in bitcoin if they have lost everything in it, but the people who wants to enter the bitcoin it would be the best time for them to buy maximum coins.

If the people buy bitcoin when the price dropped to $1, they are so brave imo, because it's really risky. If the price dropped to $1, i'm not sure people will trust bitcoin anymore.
yeah of course very risky. because the price may be the price actually dead or back to zero. when bitcoin down to $ 1 I think there is no potential for bitcoin to rise. because I'm sure many people will be traumatized and afraid to invest into bitcoin again

Yeah and I don't think that bitcoin will again grow after falling to that price as it will hardly take time for it to go to 0 level or simply disappear after that.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
August 22, 2016, 09:01:04 AM

Are you buying Zimbabwean dollar ? I mean, there is literally blood on the streets there.
Activity: 532
August 22, 2016, 08:29:09 AM

If people have already lost huge sum in bitcoins after falling to that price then I don't think they will be in position to invest some more money in bitcoins at that stage.
That's true, with that amount it is already dead and the bitcoin economy will no longer survive with that hard fall. We have already reach success now so with that amount of the price of bitcoin people will no longer aggravate their loses and declared themselves that they have lose their money in bitcoin.

Yes and its hard to believe that people will show any interest in bitcoin if they have lost everything in it, but the people who wants to enter the bitcoin it would be the best time for them to buy maximum coins.

If the people buy bitcoin when the price dropped to $1, they are so brave imo, because it's really risky. If the price dropped to $1, i'm not sure people will trust bitcoin anymore.
yeah of course very risky. because the price may be the price actually dead or back to zero. when bitcoin down to $ 1 I think there is no potential for bitcoin to rise. because I'm sure many people will be traumatized and afraid to invest into bitcoin again
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 22, 2016, 08:17:45 AM

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
August 22, 2016, 08:16:23 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
August 22, 2016, 08:05:57 AM

Activity: 588
August 22, 2016, 08:03:11 AM
   I would quit all this, and probably I will feel sorry cause I missed all the fun that people had in last 7 years. I don't know what else I could do, except that?
   This topic made me to think about it, is it time to buy some other coins that are cheap now, but can worth a lot in the future, even more then btc? Is there such coin that can replace bitcoin one day? Sometimes this crypto world confuse me a lot, how to catch good opportunity.
Activity: 812
August 22, 2016, 07:58:03 AM

Activity: 826
August 22, 2016, 06:47:27 AM

Activity: 924
August 22, 2016, 06:44:13 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 22, 2016, 06:40:46 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 22, 2016, 06:18:07 AM
If Bitcoin drops to this level, for sure I'll sell everything I have like PC, cellphone and maybe my car. to buy as much as I can, because it will increase back in a matter of hours or days. However, that's just a dream, because it will never reach this point back.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 22, 2016, 06:13:47 AM
i don't think it will be worth to buy and hold if the price falls upto 1$ because there will no miner avalible in the network who can bear that much loss per block andits totally insane if anyone keep mining at that rate
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
August 22, 2016, 06:00:11 AM
As we all know how popular bitcoin is getting these days.
So even if it drops down to 1$ , I will buy 10K bitcoins and fulfill my dream of betting 100 BTC Every Bet.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
August 22, 2016, 05:48:19 AM
I'd probably buy more but I wouldn't rely so much on it if that happens. Let's hope it doesn't happen.
Pages:
Jump to: