Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 57. (Read 98162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
bitcoin price cant be 1 dollar but now i will be devil and now bitcoin price is 1 dollar what will i can i do nothing just i will not be in panic and i will find more money and i will buy more bitcoin because if bitcoin price will be one dollar it is mean  big opportunity and if i can buy enough bitcoin i will be so rich after 10 years .
I suggest you that Ethereum was also going to be famous like bitcoin and it was also expected as a successful crypto currency in the future and its price was also increasing with fastest speed, so when now the price is reduced to more than half then why you do not buy that coin? Do you afraid to buy? The same will happen at that time also when bitcoin drop down to $1.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I would buy as much BTC as possible and hope that the price will increase.
Yes. that was my plan, I buy large amounts of BTC to increase if the price of BTC. at least much I sell
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
if you ever come a situation like that, of course I will buy 1000 BTC to rise again uLi you can sell. so you get my capital money used

there is no reason for that ever to happen or to speculate on it, if, for some odd reason it did i would buy up the 51%
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
if you ever come a situation like that, of course I will buy 1000 BTC to rise again uLi you can sell. so you get my capital money used
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
If the bitcoin price drops to $1, I will buy thousands of them. But they could also be worthless. I will buy any way.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
well. I will also do the same thing with you. I am sure, it is a tremendous opportunity to become a millionaire, because when the price of bitcoin, $ 1. bitcoin users certainly, will buy bitcoin in significant amounts. including me

i would do the same , Buy as many BTC as i can, but wait, if we are all buying BTC, wouldn't it increase the value by then? and my $1 BTC order wouldn't be fulfilled coz some other guy would offer a Bid higher than me T_T such sadness.  Ha i know what i'll do, I create FUD! that way those buy order above mine will be removed ( too much imagination here) but in conclusion yeah i will buy as much as i can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
well. I will also do the same thing with you. I am sure, it is a tremendous opportunity to become a millionaire, because when the price of bitcoin, $ 1. bitcoin users certainly, will buy bitcoin in significant amounts. including me
Activity: 952
that would  a crysis of enormous porportions. but if btc went down to a dollar i surely wouldn t sell them. i would wait for. as long as it was necessary until the price went up again

Yes if bitcoin falls to $1 we should wait, as selling at the price will give you nothing, so we should forget for a while then we are holding bitcoin, as bitcoin has potential to rise again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
that would  a crysis of enormous porportions. but if btc went down to a dollar i surely wouldn t sell them. i would wait for. as long as it was necessary until the price went up again
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
legendary
Activity: 840
bitcoin 1 $
oh i will buy 500 btc and hold it till it go up again  Wink

This is really a good idea and plan to do once it reached the price of $1. Just like what early bitcoin people did.
They bought thousands of bitcoin at a very low price and they just hold it until today.
And now they are rich.
The chance is low that it can happen and that is because it is now around this time rising so that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin and are waiting for the right moment to sell it.
But it wont be that bad and if that will happen than many people will stop using Bitcoin.

If price goes back to $1 then I think many people will stop using bitcoin because of the low value, and rest will prefer to buy as much as they can, but I don't we will ever see that price.
Activity: 364
bitcoin 1 $

This is really a good idea and plan to do once it reached the price of $1. Just like what early bitcoin people did.
They bought thousands of bitcoin at a very low price and they just hold it until today.
And now they are rich.
The chance is low that it can happen and that is because it is now around this time rising so that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin and are waiting for the right moment to sell it.
But it wont be that bad and if that will happen than many people will stop using Bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
bitcoin 1 $
Yeah and you do that and the price after a week reach again to $400+. I can say that your gonna be god damn rich and you can start to buy the things that you want like house, cars and also start you own business to continue making money and continue being rich Cheesy. I will do the same as you if that scenario will happen.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will buy some, not too much
Activity: 252
bitcoin 1 $

And now they are rich.
i think it is too much difficult that the rate will decrease so much. you can see the rate is increasing day by day. people are taking interest in buying bitcoin. i am hopeful that soon the bitcoin price will cross the 1000 USD limit. any how if the rate of the bitcoin drop to 1 USD which is impossible for me then i will try to sell my house and my land my car and will buy bitcoin, because it will be a temperory down fall it will again recover it s position.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
If ever the value of bitcoin reach the $1 again I do believe that it would survive again and again, it's just like a cycle or it is really is. It has been proved if you look beyond the history. Time will tell to me what should I do for that moment.
Yes, the price will certainly and surely increase again and again. If price gets to 1$ I would like to know the reason behind it, and if a small reason I will surely buy a lot of bitcoins for future.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
bitcoin 1 $

And now they are rich.
but it will never drop till 1 $ again , a lot of ppl want to buy it ,so better to invest in another coin

You are right, it will never drop to $1. Because it has been more popular for just a short time. It will just going to happen if most people who are using bitcoin will going to migrate for another crypto currency. But that is very impossible.
bitcoin 1 $

And now they are rich.
but it will never drop till 1 $ again , a lot of ppl want to buy it ,so better to invest in another coin
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
bitcoin 1 $

And now they are rich.
bitcoin 1 $
Pages:
Jump to: