Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 64. (Read 98162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I would like this to happen to regain this chance by buying at least 10 K Bitcoins if it hits again 1$.This will be temporary phase if ever happens but this can be only dream to imagine this happening.This will never happen we all know this.I am ready to catch if it drops that lower.Who will not collect many Bitcoins in this case as title says.

That is my dream too, having the chance to go back to 2010 or earlier and net some nice amount of bitcoins with that awesome price to buy and waiting patiently to sell it when it reaches 400 or 500 USD. This way we would all be rich , but this remains an utopia for the moment.
I just did not expect it to happen? why? because imagine if it happened of course a lot of people will suffer huge losses ?
and I'm sure they will have fear to join again with bitcoin?
something that the dead will be difficult to awaken again ? trust me back to $1 will not be what you want
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
if bitcoin dropped to $1 i think i will spare $10 of my money and buy this coin, hope price can get back in high price or just not regret what i am doing because that is only $10

$10 is too small to invest, I think you should atleast invest $100 and buy 100 btc so if price reaches to moon in future then you will be the king holding 100 btc in your wallet.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

if bitcoin dropped to $1 i think i will spare $10 of my money and buy this coin, hope price can get back in high price or just not regret what i am doing because that is only $10
Activity: 952

If bitcoin dropped to 1$, I will not stop with it. That is life, sometimes it falls, sometimes it rise, maybe if bitcoin dropped to 1$, it is time to fall, but there is also a time for rising. In Bitcoin History, there are so many up and downs of the value of the btc. So it's not impossible to bitcoin to rise and fall. Just earn and earn. Smiley
The fact that autocorrect will fix it (assuming that it was a sudden drop to $1), then I would definitely try to get my hands on as much bitcoin as possible. That is if I am awake and aware when that happens.

That will never happen, bitcoin will never fall to that level ever in future, if we see major dump in future then $400 maximum bottom nothing below then that.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

If bitcoin dropped to 1$, I will not stop with it. That is life, sometimes it falls, sometimes it rise, maybe if bitcoin dropped to 1$, it is time to fall, but there is also a time for rising. In Bitcoin History, there are so many up and downs of the value of the btc. So it's not impossible to bitcoin to rise and fall. Just earn and earn. Smiley
The fact that autocorrect will fix it (assuming that it was a sudden drop to $1), then I would definitely try to get my hands on as much bitcoin as possible. That is if I am awake and aware when that happens.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I would buy as much as possible, because I believe it will rebound, then I will sell in a short time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Well if the price drops to $ 1 bitcoin this time, I would not hesitate to buy it in large numbers, because someday if halving happen, I would not regret it as it is today. I did not think the price will rise to a high bitcoin

agree with you, i will sell my computer, i will sell my smartphone, i will holdd my bitcoin at paper wallet until price comeback to $700  Cheesy
Activity: 1204
Well if the price drops to $ 1 bitcoin this time, I would not hesitate to buy it in large numbers, because someday if halving happen, I would not regret it as it is today. I did not think the price will rise to a high bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
if the price drops that low i would never sell bmy bitcoins off course i would wait that long for a price increasing you are stupid if you are going to sell all your coins on that moment.
Activity: 350
i dont think we can do something about that and off course to one dollar that would never going to happen and that is for sure so i dont need to see what i should do it would never happen.
Activity: 406
I honestly would not buy the bitcoin anymore because I think that it will fall if it has this price it would be too low.
I think it would be over for the bitcoin on that time.
legendary
Activity: 1008
If bitcoin ever drops to $1/btc.

i will cash out 60% of my saving and buy btc with all of it and hold my hand tight together everyday and pray for it to raise once again hahaha
The chance is really low that it can drop to that low and that is because you have to know that the value of Bitcoin will be higher and that it is now rising for a long time.
But not everyone will ever know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is the problem.

Bitcoin will never fall that low as that seems to be impossible, and if price falls some of users will get panic and quit bitcoin while others will buy as much as they can.
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If the Bitcoin system is still functioning correctly, I would happily still use and support Bitcoin.
the same for me, i would buy my bitcoins and i would use it for buying some stuff for bitcoins

hopefully the price wont start dropping fast as it wouldnt give me any profit though anything can happen
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.

i will cash out 60% of my saving and buy btc with all of it and hold my hand tight together everyday and pray for it to raise once again hahaha
The chance is really low that it can drop to that low and that is because you have to know that the value of Bitcoin will be higher and that it is now rising for a long time.
But not everyone will ever know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is the problem.
Activity: 630
If the Bitcoin system is still functioning correctly, I would happily still use and support Bitcoin.
Activity: 798

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
ill gonna buy a lot of bitcoin if that time will come cause I know it will increased later on  for me its the perfect time to invest .
Activity: 532
I think the better question is, will BTC hit $1000 again? In my opinion, that is worse than Bitcoin dropping to $1
yeah I agree with the price towards $ 1,000 may be more terrible when you do not have a backup bitcoin to sell at that price? because if the price settled at a high price. would be less people who are interested in buying. its just my opinion
Activity: 364
I think that I would buy as many coins as possible so that in the future a can make millions even tho the chance is small of both happening there is still a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: