Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin forks to XT, the price will start declining - page 3. (Read 3751 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Naturally I can see the price going down or stagnating until the dust settles.

But in the long run I see more strength in bitcoin than ever.

any chance bitcoin will be dead ?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Naturally I can see the price going down or stagnating until the dust settles.

But in the long run I see more strength in bitcoin than ever.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
how if price bitcoin strong and comeback to 1000$ ?
This is satosi nakamoto coin and he want to give revolution
Activity: 788
It's affecting the price even now. We already dropped to $257 from a stable week of $267.
legendary
Activity: 1134
There's little chance that the eventual forking will have impact on the price, and i believe that (atleast for a certain period of time) it will be negative one.
The main reason for my concern is the timeframe between the time that XT activates, and >1mb block makes chains different, and the time services and exchanges
find a solution to this issue.

I don't think that the fork with affect the price of bitcoin. The are to many other factors that will affect this but not the fork. the fork will disappear to fast to be remembered and everything will be only story. To be told when it will be another fork. 
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
it won't take much to shake some
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
It's not just the panicing traders we should be worried about.  The entire ecosystem will lay in ruins!
legendary
Activity: 896
there might be a short time of panic by people, but that might only be if certain things don't go right at the first moment. we don't know that, but it is also possible that it doesn't even have a slight impact on the price.
Activity: 624
Merit: 500
There's little chance that the eventual forking will have impact on the price, and i believe that (atleast for a certain period of time) it will be negative one.
The main reason for my concern is the timeframe between the time that XT activates, and >1mb block makes chains different, and the time services and exchanges
find a solution to this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: