Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin go high the poor will not participate - page 4. (Read 1374 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
~
You can always buy on small units or simply with satoshis and not really needed for a whole coin and this is what makes this investment to be good because its versatile.Doesnt really need to buy a whole coin, you can by in units and also bitcoin isnt only just for rich people but also for those who do only have average money to spend on investment or simply it do welcomes everyone.
There is still a misconception about purchasing the entire coin from people who are not in the cryptocurrency market and the first line they would always say is who is going to purchase $50,000 worth of a digital asset  Cheesy. Even if anyone wants to invest in the market for the long term, there is a time for that when the market is in correction phase.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
I am thinking that if the bitcoin continue to go up to $100,000 and above.  it will be expensive for the poor people to invest. It will be for only rich people. It will be better for bitcoin will not go so much high so that it will be affordable to everybody to invest and have profit.

I will like to read and learn for everyone here.
You can always buy on small units or simply with satoshis and not really needed for a whole coin and this is what makes this investment to be good because its versatile.Doesnt really need to buy a whole coin, you can by in units and also bitcoin isnt only just for rich people but also for those who do only have average money to spend on investment or simply it do welcomes everyone.

It is just a matter on how making yourself to be effective into this market neither you do held it up for long  term or you would be actively making trades out of it because not all would really be that capable enough
in doing so.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
When it comes to prioritization, these poor people won't look first to invest In Bitcoin but rather to invest in things where they can generate profit as easily as possible every day.
Sure, in a certain situation, they must prioritize an urgent thing. They prefer to choose something that can fulfill their daily needs instantly. But when they have a sufficient amount of money for investment or trading, why don't they consider Bitcoin or altcoins? Although trading or investing in Bitcoin/Altcoins is a high risk, it really offers a bigger amount of profits. I believe some poor people are brave enough to choose Bitcoin/altcoins. If they want instant profits, they can focus on day trading.

Activity: 70
Merit: 11
One of the reasons many people still don't invest in bitcoin is lack of knowledge. It is very common for those who are not exposed to bitcoin to think that in order to acquire the asset or currency it is necessary to buy
1 bitcoin, and many do not imagine that it is possible to buy only the bitcoin fraction. Economically struggling countries like El Salvador, Cuba, Venezuela and many others are being attracted to bitcoin precisely because low-income people also have access to bitcoin and can primarily use it as a means of payment. In El Salvador, for example, you can buy a coffee with bitcoin.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
Bitcoin is not for the poor or the rich. Bitcoin is for everyone and this is never going to change in the future also. Some people still worry about whether the rich can capture all the Bitcoins and there would be no Bitcoin left for the other people. But they shouldn't worry about it. You will always be able to buy whatever amount of Bitcoin you'd like. There is no necessity for you to buy at least 1 BTC etc..
If there are people who think that Bitcoin is only for the rich and the poor cannot participate. I think people who think like that don't really
understand Bitcoin or may be getting the wrong information. This is the importance of learning Bitcoin properly and from a trusted source,
so that we know the reality that Bitcoin is for everyone. I agree that poor people can buy Bitcoin according to their respective financial capabilities,
there is no rule that requires us to buy 1 BTC.
I guess a lot are still misinformed when it comes to crypto. For sure, a lot are still thinking that they need to buy 1 btc just to join this market. And in that case, very few can really afford. But it is not the case in crypto market, whatever financial capabilities you have, you can always get in in this market. But sadly, some of them don't get to the stage of understanding the crypto because they already shut down the thought of joining in this market.

Maybe because not everyone likes Bitcoin, there will be Bitcoin haters trying to make Bitcoin look bad. Therefore these Bitcoin haters are likely
to spread misleading information about Bitcoin. So some people will receive wrong information about Bitcoin, because in fact I found several
people around me, say bad things about Bitcoin. So like I said before looking for information must be from a trusted place, so that we do not
get the wrong information about Bitcoin. Even though Bitcoin can be bought by anyone and can provide benefits for its users. Once again
I remind everyone to always be careful when looking for information.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
I think that there is no need to worry about such thing that the rich will have all of the Bitcoins circulating. Because I don't think there is even a slight chance for this to happen. Bitcoin is for all of us, not special to a group of people or something like that. In the end, you can buy whatever amount of Bitcoin you would like. And even if the price reaches millions of dollars worth level, this will stay the same.
The price of bitcoin will gradually grow from time to time and its becoming inevitable due to its huge demand from the community. And i don't think it will be limited only for those who can afford it because bitcoin is definitely for all levels as long as they have funds to invest on it. Poor people should have given more opportunities so they can improve their status with the presence of bitcoin online.

And as far as bitcoin  is here, the poor people will always have chances to invest in it regardless of the amount of their capital. So what your concept OP about its high price should not be a barrier for poor people to think that they are left behind. Always have courage to invest because eventually when you create huge profits, a poor person will just be equal with a rich one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
I think that there is no need to worry about such thing that the rich will have all of the Bitcoins circulating. Because I don't think there is even a slight chance for this to happen. Bitcoin is for all of us, not special to a group of people or something like that. In the end, you can buy whatever amount of Bitcoin you would like. And even if the price reaches millions of dollars worth level, this will stay the same.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I am thinking that if the bitcoin continue to go up to $100,000 and above.  it will be expensive for the poor people to invest. It will be for only rich people. It will be better for bitcoin will not go so much high so that it will be affordable to everybody to invest and have profit.

you don't fully understand Bitcoin....don't think that when the price of bitcoin goes to $100k then no poor person can buy it, even now you can buy bitcoin for only $10.  bitcoin was created for everyone without exception.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
On the contrary actually. If bitcoin were to flourish and boom in value there will be more establishments that would adopt the use of bitcoin and/or its support token Satoshis, which are fairly easier to earn than bitcoin itself, and speaking from experience, Sats are a good gateway for the regular people to start using bitcoin. Then again its all a matter of accessibility, if these people wouldn't have access to the internet in the first place we can't really expect them to jump into the bitcoin hype even if the whole world gets on to it.
Growth of BTC “to the moon” doesn’t mean that poor people will stop trading. On the contrary, this will popularize it more, and more poor people will came to crypto and bring small amounts of money and hodl or trade in the hope to receive income.
This is what I am saying, there's no chance private entities and companies wouldn't implement bitcoin utilization in the event that bitcoin goes full-on mainstream. These companies will be the ones to allow bitcoin into the sector of the poor and since it has a very good purchasing power, there will be less problems of inflation taking over the scene and stealing what these hapless people can save. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
Growth of BTC “to the moon” doesn’t mean that poor people will stop trading. On the contrary, this will popularize it more, and more poor people will came to crypto and bring small amounts of money and hodl or trade in the hope to receive income.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
I am thinking that if the bitcoin continue to go up to $100,000 and above.  it will be expensive for the poor people to invest. It will be for only rich people. It will be better for bitcoin will not go so much high so that it will be affordable to everybody to invest and have profit.

Bitcoin was more of a proof of concept than anything else and it worked in an excellent way. It proved that virtual money could be decentralized and kept in personal wallets without any third party interference (beyond the wallet software). That is a ground breaking idea in much the same way as the internet has been able to connect the world together near instantaneously. It should not be considered the end, more like the beginning of a long journey that will require new and optimized refinements to progress - as we see with the many other cryptocurrencies that have spawned since it started, some are coming up with great solutions to the outstanding problems of transaction speed, true anonymity and fees.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
1) BTC is open to everyone to participate, all you need is internet connection - doesn't discriminate against the poor
This is the best fairness that bitcoin can bring to the poor.  Bitcoin's rise represents an opportunity that the poor can accumulate to change their fate.  Bitcoin is so much better than ETH with POS about to convert, that's the distinction that hurts and I hope they can figure out where is the best place they can objectively lean on.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Why would it be "expensive" to buy bitcoin when it goes higher? You don't have to own one whole bitcoin to enjoy its features or make profit. You can always buy a fractions of the coin and hold it. Start investing with $10, $50 and so on. Slowly keep adding and accumulate more coins. Just keep this in mind that investing in crypto currencies comes with high risk. With high risk, you get high profit. Don't invest anything on crypto if you can't afford to lose it all. If the poor person can't afford to lose the money, he shouldn't be investing at all.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
No doubt. If bitcoin goes high then poor or low income will earn with it also. Their investment will develop and their financial condition will improve. The second is that everyone can not buy a complete bitcoin. So there is the facility for everyone to not buy the fully bitcoin if does not has the capacity but some part of it he can buy. Therefore in business, there is no matter whether bitcoin rise or falls.A good businessman earns in all conditions of trade.

Even today the low earners are not able to buy worth $500 BTC especially now that the stimulus is going to be stopped already. They may even spend the Bitcoin they've had when that happens because they could get evicted from the place they stay in. Lucky are the ones who got a job in Mcdonald's.

I find myself lucky to have owned some altcoins that generate income somehow because those altcoins might just be preferred investment by the newcomers in crypto one day.
Activity: 396
Merit: 30
No doubt. If bitcoin goes high then poor or low income will earn with it also. Their investment will develop and their financial condition will improve. The second is that everyone can not buy a complete bitcoin. So there is the facility for everyone to not buy the fully bitcoin if does not has the capacity but some part of it he can buy. Therefore in business, there is no matter whether bitcoin rise or falls.A good businessman earns in all conditions of trade.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

Oops, I think you are forgetting something that is fundamental and simple- a person has always the option of buying low amounts of bitcoin. It is not necessary that they must buy "1" BTC perse, but they can invest as low as 0.001 or 0.0001 BTCs depending on their respective capital.

Investing is for everyone even for the poor. As long as they can allocate their savings properly, anyone can invest into cryptocurrencies. While the capital gains may be relatively slower for people who invest low amounts, they always have the potential of earning large amounts of capital in the future if they re-invest their earnings.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
You're wrong, bitcoin can be divided to smaller units meaning that the zeros in the current divide could probably increase in the future when the prices are just too high that the zeros aren't enough.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
if bitcoin goes up, the poor will not participate, in fact the presence of bitcoin is not specifically for the rich, no matter how much the bitcoin price rises, even the poor can participate, because we are not required to buy bitcoin in a lot of time, we can even half bitcoin buy it, I'm sure even rich people don't dare to hoard a lot of bitcoins..
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Bitcoin can be bought with a small amount according to our abilities, and that can be done by anyone who wants to invest in Bitcoin.
The price of expensive Bitcoin will not make it difficult for poor people to have it but if the price of Bitcoin is getting higher it will make many poor people rich.
With a note, these people want to learn and get to know Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, because there are many good Cryptocurrency coins and have high potential to be able to change the life and economy of someone who is serious about it.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
Bitcoin is not for the poor or the rich. Bitcoin is for everyone and this is never going to change in the future also. Some people still worry about whether the rich can capture all the Bitcoins and there would be no Bitcoin left for the other people. But they shouldn't worry about it. You will always be able to buy whatever amount of Bitcoin you'd like. There is no necessity for you to buy at least 1 BTC etc..

If there are people who think that Bitcoin is only for the rich and the poor cannot participate. I think people who think like that don't really
understand Bitcoin or may be getting the wrong information. This is the importance of learning Bitcoin properly and from a trusted source,
so that we know the reality that Bitcoin is for everyone. I agree that poor people can buy Bitcoin according to their respective financial capabilities,
there is no rule that requires us to buy 1 BTC.

I guess a lot are still misinformed when it comes to crypto. For sure, a lot are still thinking that they need to buy 1 btc just to join this market. And in that case, very few can really afford. But it is not the case in crypto market, whatever financial capabilities you have, you can always get in in this market. But sadly, some of them don't get to the stage of understanding the crypto because they already shut down the thought of joining in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: