Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin goes to under regulation, what will happen? Share your opinion! - page 2. (Read 1550 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I don't know why people are waiting for the SEC Announcement! Do you think bitcoin needs regulations? SEC will be rejecting cryptocurrency continuously! But still, we are waiting for the SEC Announcement in September. Where SEC already rejected cryptocurrency a few days ago!

I really can't imagine what will happen if bitcoin goes to the under regulations! The government will take bitcoin's control, bitcoin will lose its anonymity? What will happen actually? Please share your opinion.

Thank You
SEC has rejected all ETFs. But they issued a statement that would test and make a different decision. And to me personally this market and bitcoin do not need the existence of ETF, the ETF has no effect on this market and the market will continue to grow without the SEC approving the ETF.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
The SEC will not regulate anything and the government everywhere cannot ban the use of bitcoin. Even if the SEC approves the ETF, then that does not mean that btc can be regulated by the SEC, but all businesses are related to btc.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If Bitcoin is regulated, I think this is a good thing. This is good for the development of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more and more standardized.
Merit: 10
Bitcoin cant be regulated to the full extent it can only be used formed some guidelines only Bitcoin is decentralized no government can ever stop completely so bitcoin as currency free from all
Activity: 512
The Crypto space needs some regulations as without it is a chaos and we cannot expect mass adoption and institutional money to come in without regulations. Crypto will never be fully regulated as it is impossible to be done.
Merit: 109
I don't know why people are waiting for the SEC Announcement! Do you think bitcoin needs regulations? SEC will be rejecting cryptocurrency continuously! But still, we are waiting for the SEC Announcement in September. Where SEC already rejected cryptocurrency a few days ago!

I really can't imagine what will happen if bitcoin goes to the under regulations! The government will take bitcoin's control, bitcoin will lose its anonymity? What will happen actually? Please share your opinion.

Thank You

You still don't understand core principles of crypto and that is that NOBODY can take or control the money from you. Thats right so even with rregulations if you want to hold your money with private key that you own you should be fine as nobody has the right to cotrol your money then. Regulation is good as it could potentially boost the trust with people about crypto as there are many people that believe that crypto is used on only to buy drugs and all sorts of shady things that people might think of.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
There are also positive moments from bitcoin control by the government. For example, it's BTC's support by state banks and wealthy investors who will not be afraid of their contributions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is one of the best instruments for gray or black operations and because of its decentralization it is better than using offshore schemes. US government can force other countries to inform their about bank accounts of any person but it can not regulate decentralized cryptocurrency (there are many ways to circumvent their prohibitions).
Activity: 275

Thank You
for now, everyone's belief in the existence of bitcoin is one of the most important things in the crypto world generally.
and if indeed the government has taken control of bitcoin, I don't think that will happen. the government will only make regulations related to bitcoin. and bitcoin anonymity will be maintained by bitcoin holders.
Activity: 85

Thank You
I don't think regulation will let Bitcoin lose its anonymous function. The current situation is precisely because Bitcoin is not well regulated. So the government needs a more effective way to implement it. And I think that once Bitcoin is regulated, it is definitely a big plus. This means the government's recognition, once the government approves, then the market's expansion rate will rise rapidly.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
Bitcoin going under regulation will definitely be a bad news,  but it can't be fully regulated caused it's not traced to a single country,  transaction from fait can be easily regulated and control so also the launch of new project,  but not bitcoin. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
If bitcoin go under regulations it will definitely going to affect bitcoin in many ways especially through taxation and control.  Governments cannot adopt cryptocurrencies because it is not taxation and that is why they are banning it.  Once bitcoin is regulated government's will centralized it and have full control of it.
Activity: 128
I think Bitcoin can't go under regulation because no one can control it. Bitcoin is anonymous and we can't know who is having how many BTC. They can only know when we sell Bitcoin to get cash through centralized exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
if Bitcoin is below the standard price, especially after ETFs, there will be massive dumping, and after that there will be a very large Bullrun. that has happened in the past year. then we all have to be aware of this. but at the moment I see Bitcoin prices starting to strengthen slightly
Activity: 134
Bitcoin cannot be regulated. The ICO can be regulated. Bitcoin will never be regulated, so you don't have to worry.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I don't know why people are waiting for the SEC Announcement!
Its about the rise of the bitcoin's price.
Do you think bitcoin needs regulations?
No, bitcoin is good even without regulations but on the other hand, we need it for adoption.
SEC will be rejecting cryptocurrency continuously! But still, we are waiting for the SEC Announcement in September. Where SEC already rejected cryptocurrency a few days ago!
They rejected few of it days ago but they said they are reviewing those rejections and I'm also not too positive with the remaining one.
They will regulate the transactions but they can't modify bitcoin itself.
Activity: 700
Merit: 380

Thank You
The market is bitcoin, it is a wild west, outside the rules and laws. There is only code, and it is the law. Neither the government nor their bodies can change this. Yes, there are manipulators and speculators, so they create a news background that would move the market. But this only affects people who do not understand the essence of the bitcoin project. Bitcoin must be outside the legal field of states, his fate is P2P.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I believe in many innovations in the future, and the evolution of blockchain might make crypto closer to the government.
But I think Bitcoin will not be taken over, because the only real reason is that everyone really wants Bitcoin to remain the way it is today.
Activity: 210
I don't think that will happen. A government might decide to compromise with crypto, but if they decide to use it, I will believe they prefer to make it themselves. So I think Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin, and maybe it also applies to many altcoins.
Activity: 26
in my opinion if bitcoin has its own rules it might be better
Pages:
Jump to: