Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin hits $ 100,000 after halving, Litecoin may be worth $ 3,000 based on - page 3. (Read 569 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 10
If it is true that will be good news with an increase in the price of BTC $ 100,000 and LTC $ 3,000, then the price of ETH will also go up because I always expect prices to soar, maybe everyone also expects that increase.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
But we can't even feel the effect of Halving meaning this is impossible to happen?

The price of Bitcoin is struggling to Even hit 10k again and now we are talking 100k here?

Litecoin is a good coin but i think the support from the dev is not that clear thats why it fells from the number 3 rank now to below number 5.

Then I will be a very happy man indeed if 1 LTC = 3000$!

I also happy in this level,so i can sell mine and convert to Bitcoin after while.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
We can say that most of the high market cap cryptocurrencies out there almost always move together where Bitcoin is moving but it doesn't mean that it will almost and always be the same movement. There are times where Bitcoin is the only crypto in the market who is moving upwards while the others started falling this is mainly cause by these altcoins own investors offloading their hodlings of that crypto in order to participate Bitcoin's massive bull run. This scenario can always happen anytime and we cannot assume that if Bitcoin's price is this then the other Altcoin will move proportionally to that one we also need to analyze other factors such as the volume of the crypto itself when that happens because maybe another massive offloading will happen.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

I have dreamt of this scenario a lot but actually to a much lower scale of 1000. Which is why I always aimed to have at least 10 LTC (not yet achieved) and 5 ETH (even less achieved) right after I get my 1 BTC (almost half achieved).

That's pretty much awesome mate, possibly if bullrun comes we might see $3k per LTC. For now it remains a big dreams for all of us, and waiting is really a biggest challenge that we'll going to face meanwhile. Always keep your coins at safe storage and avoid any sort of panic decisions, because you might regret in the end if you lost it all for nothing; choose to hold rather than being an early seller.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

I have dreamt of this scenario a lot but actually to a much lower scale of 1000. Which is why I always aimed to have at least 10 LTC (not yet achieved) and 5 ETH (even less achieved) right after I get my 1 BTC (almost half achieved).
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
If Bitcoin hits $ 100,000 after halving, Litecoin may be worth $ 3,000 based on analysis
by Joseph A. Christian April 24, 2020

https://www.europeworldnews.com/if-bitcoin-hits-100000-after-halving-litecoin-may-be-worth-3000-based-on-analysis/

The experts' predictions about Bitcoin's halving point out that the price of the cryptocurrency may exceed $ 100,000, and this valuation is capable of benefiting other projects like Litecoin . An analysis posted on Twitter predicts that altcoin will hit $ 3,000 after Bitcoin's halving in 2020.

Just as the market expects Bitcoin to appreciate in the coming months, other cryptocurrencies also tend to increase with the halving expected to occur on May 8.

According to the Apple App Review profile that published the analysis on Twitter, Litecoin is one of those cryptocurrencies that may experience a wave of appreciation triggered by Bitcoin's price surge after halving.

If Bitcoin hits $ 100,000 after halving, Litecoin may be worth $ 3,000 based on analysisIf Bitcoin hits $ 100,000 after halving, Litecoin may be worth $ 3,000 based on analysis
The publication looks at the possibility of altcoin trading at $ 3,000 in a scenario where the Bitcoin price reaches $ 100,000. Called the “sleeping giant,” Litecoin has a chance to break price records with Bitcoin going through its halving.

Litecoin listed at $ 3,000 for Bitcoin halving
Bitcoin halving will take place in 18 days, after the market has waited four years for the event to repeat. On this day the reward in Bitcoin mining will be cut in half, which can affect the entire cryptocurrency market.

One of the effects of halving is the rise in the price of Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies may follow this wave of appreciation.

There are predictions that the price of Bitcoin will hit $ 100,000 after halving. According to this forecast, the profile of the Apple App Review says that the price of Litecoin can be quoted at $ 3,000.

“Litecoin is the sleeping giant that is about to wake up. We could see that the price of Litecoin reaches $ 3,000 when Bitcoin rises to $ 100,000.”

The altcoin would be “asleep” waiting to go through an appreciation that could mean a growth of up to 6,900% in the price, considering the current Litecoin price that is trading for about $ 43 in the market.

In addition to citing the hypothesis related to the price of $ 100,000, the Twitter profile creates other elevated scenarios for the Litecoin price based on what Bitcoin can achieve with halving.

At a value of $ 25,000, for example, Litecoin is typically priced at $ 750, according to the comparison posted on social media. On the other hand, Litecoin was trading at $ 375 at the time that Bitcoin had its highest price on the market.

“In the latest high market followed by Bitcoin halving, Litecoin cost $ 375.”

Litecoin will outperform Bitcoin in 2020/2021 Bull market and here's why!

Jan 2018
bitcoin = $ 19,500 / litecoin = $ 375

July 2019
bitcoin = $ 14,500 / litecoin = $ 145

March 2020
bitcoin = $ 10,500 / litecoin = $ 85

Bitcoin = $ 25,000 and Litecoin = $ 750 #btc #bitcoin #ltc #litecoin

– AppleAppReview (@AppleAppReview_) April 20, 2020

Bitcoin can exceed $ 100,000
With the arrival of halving, numerous forecasts are emerging in the market that Bitcoin will grow soon. According to Cointelegraph, experts bet there is a chance that the price will rise to a million dollars.

For former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitiya, for example, there is a chance that Bitcoin will be trading up to a million dollars after halving. The expert explains that there is a 5 to 10 percent chance that the cryptocurrency will touch this figure.

Another of these forecasts belongs to PlanB that brings the analysis of the cryptocurrency market on Twitter. This profile made correct guesses about the 2012 and 2016 halvings and believes the Bitcoin price will be trading above $ 100,000 after the 2020 halving.

Bitcoin needs to establish this value in the market for Litecoin to reach $ 3,000. Only then will the cryptocurrency have the opportunity to trade at this price.
Pages:
Jump to: