Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin is overpopulated how will it stop to limit the users? - page 3. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 176
How bitcoin will prevent overpopulation?
The demand will be increase significantly, no need to stop it. Although the price will be very expensive but the fees also will be very high. If there are people who can solve this issue then bitcoin acceptance will be grow faster.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
I think that Bitcoin has not yet developed enough to consider the problem of overpopulation. It is still developing. It needs more people to support rather than start restricting the flow of people.

Yes, I think so too. I think there developers focuses on how to develop the coin first rather than thinking about how many users it can cater. There's still more room for growth so they definitely need more people to support the development. I think even if all BTCs are mined they won't get any trouble about the overpopulation of users since it can support it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
Who says "overpopulation" is a bad thing? The goal is to have everyone use Bitcoin, so such a concept shouldn't even exist. More users is better, and there's no upper limit.

That being said, it could be a problem now because of scalability issues. Even then, overpopulation isn't the problem -- scalability is. Rather than limiting how many people should be using Bitcoin, we should be increasing Bitcoin's capacity to cater to more people.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think that Bitcoin has not yet developed enough to consider the problem of overpopulation. It is still developing. It needs more people to support rather than start restricting the flow of people.
Activity: 21
There are many ways to stop the congestion of users here in bitcointalk. The way that they are using now is by blocking some random IP address wherein you wouldn't be able to create a new account. It is a simple way but it is very effective.
Activity: 84
How bitcoin will prevent overpopulation?
Pages:
Jump to: