Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin price is $10.000, will fiat be worthless? - page 68. (Read 145035 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
No, it isn't going to be worthless, but how will the price manage to go up so high? It isn't going to be soon (maybe not at all).
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
First btc has to be that price,second true is that fiat is worthless already,negative interest rates,debt,currency wars .It is going nowhere,practically debt is money now,debt not possible to repay
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think there may be a price of 10000 it takes 5 years
In 5 years time you are talking is still a short time to turn the current price to that high, that is unrealistic on my opinion as it does not fit with the trend now, let's just hope it will increase in the next five years but not that big amount. However, if that amount will hit, fiat will still not be worthless.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
I think there may be a price of 10000 it takes 5 years
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
impossible if the price up to 10 000, up to 2000 alone difficult  Grin
2k is not the big deal for bitcoin, it can be easily achieved in next couple of year,s but if we want to see the price of 10k then we really need to hold our coins for a long time.

yes, up to the 2k course could wait until 3 to 5 years
Let us stay realistic here, your projection is so unrealistic in my opinion. Bitcoins is still at its early stage and anything can happen even in just an hour. Lucky we are if the price will hit its peak at $1,000 for the next few years, bitcoins has been use globally so with that the demand has been increasing but we are still less than 5% in terms of total users against the total population of the world.
legendary
2k is not the big deal for bitcoin, it can be easily achieved in next couple of year,s but if we want to see the price of 10k then we really need to hold our coins for a long time.

yes, up to the 2k course could wait until 3 to 5 years
Also think that the price is two thousand can be achieved quite quickly especially as the world economy shakes.
What's matters most is that this price movement and achievement will not be only temporary, to be honest I did not see it coming. In my analysis, this maybe due to the income halving effect and the continuous demand of bitcoins in the gambling industry.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
Also think that the price is two thousand can be achieved quite quickly especially as the world economy shakes.
Merit: 1000
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Fiat money will not be worthless because it is used to pay taxes and has gov support etc.
though if people will use it for buying stuff and paying taxes then bitcoin will be as usual money and there will be no need to have any fiat or any other ways of paying

i dont think that fiat would be worthless if the price grew to 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin but in my opinion bitcoin would be used way more often than it is used right now
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
No, i dont agree. the value of one bitcoin doesnt devalue fiat. if bitcoin was worth a million dollars each. it would work the same way as today but the amount of coins traded in every transaction would be much much smaller. we would trade in satoshis instead of bits.

Correct. Bitcoin whethers it has a low or high value, it will never be a threat to fiat money. People who think Bitcoin will in fact make fiat less popular or replace it completely are simply living in a dream. It will never happen.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Imagine now all people will hold BTC100 and the exchange will be BTC1 = $10,000

You obviously forget that all people simply can't hold 100 bitcoins since there are only 21 million bitcoins and over 7 billion people out there, which amounts to miserable 0.003 BTC per capita...

Sometimes you'd better constrain your imagination, lol

Oh come on you take it seriously?

For real? OMG!!

If wishes were horses, beggars might ride
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

You obviously forget that all people simply can't hold 100 bitcoins since there are only 21 million bitcoins and over 7 billion people out there, which amounts to miserable 0.003 BTC per capita...

Oh come on you take it seriously?

For real? OMG!!
Activity: 672
No, i dont agree. the value of one bitcoin doesnt devalue fiat. if bitcoin was worth a million dollars each. it would work the same way as today but the amount of coins traded in every transaction would be much much smaller. we would trade in satoshis instead of bits.

That's correct. Bitcoin is not in a position to replace fiat in any way. Fiat's role in the current financial system is too important and bitcoin nor are creditcards etc. able to repalce it. At best they can get a bigger chunk of the transactions where fiat is used.

But replacing or making fiat worthless is a no brainer.
Activity: 756
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
Fiat money will not be worthless because it is used to pay taxes and has gov support etc.

Yeah fiat holds support from Government and they will never stop printing fiat in future, as when it comes to fiat the control is in the hands of Government.

but it's one that makes fiat will remain useful, they are under the government and all the people using it. whereas only virtual currency bitcoin, so it will have no effect on fiat. but if bitcoin recognized government, fiat could just is worthless
Merit: 1000

Yeah fiat holds support from Government and they will never stop printing fiat in future, as when it comes to fiat the control is in the hands of Government.
Activity: 656
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Pages:
Jump to: