Pages:
Author

Topic: If bnb overtakes eth - page 2. (Read 1733 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 05, 2019, 09:37:56 AM

You are right, but anything can happen in this crypto market, now there is a huge chance for the BNB to surpass the ETH, it is because the supply of BNB is kept decreasing in the market based on what they mentioned in the roadmap. Every quarter they are burning their supply and it will surely help the BNB coin to dominate the price of ETH.
one of the strong reasons you say. but it will take quite a long time. and that also requires consistency from the BNB market and their community. if something bad happens with the binance platform, it will hurt the BNB market. they are closely related to being able to control prices from BNB even though it is not directly.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
November 05, 2019, 09:12:28 AM
I think BNB is one of the safest investment since it's demand is so high because people who hold it can use it for reducing fee of per transaction in binance. Most of traders are trading in binance which means the BNB tokens price won't be fall down because it's everybody needs. And also they always expanding their exchange which will rule the market of cryptocurrency in the future and the demand of BNB will booming
For now, YES! For long-term holding, NO!

In my opinion, everything connected to centralized institution will eventually die. So it is okay for now if you want to hold some and join the hype to get enough profit, just don't forget to sell all of them before they are crashing down.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
November 05, 2019, 01:32:25 AM
But did you realize that binance ICO just held 2 years ago and right now bnb is the most famous exchange and the BNB has really high market cap even it's just in few exchange.
So i'm sure bnb is big rival for ETH and it could be surpass ETH in the future
Those who invested in Binance ICO during the initial phase made a lot of money and i tried to invest during that time but i could not invest and i remember that may be because of country restrictions but everyone who invested made profits but as time goes on and the price starts to increase the risk increases also and hence i never invested in it but if has the capability to over take ETH when it comes to market capital lets see how long it can go.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 05, 2019, 01:27:32 AM
I don't think Binancce Coin will be able to defeat ethereum because I see the development of Binance Coin with Ethereum having very different requests and many platforms that use Ethereum than Binance.

But did you realize that binance ICO just held 2 years ago and right now bnb is the most famous exchange and the BNB has really high market cap even it's just in few exchange.

You are right, but anything can happen in this crypto market, now there is a huge chance for the BNB to surpass the ETH, it is because the supply of BNB is kept decreasing in the market based on what they mentioned in the roadmap. Every quarter they are burning their supply and it will surely help the BNB coin to dominate the price of ETH.
Activity: 896
Merit: 305
www.thegeomadao.com
November 05, 2019, 12:57:05 AM
I'm extremely bullish on BNB and am excited to see where we go in the coming years. I'm not sure if it'll overtake ETH though.
I'm also not sure about that.
1. Bnb supply is too much, more than Ethereum. of course it takes a lot of money (about prices)
2. Is it not possible this is just popularity? because I myself realize that Binance and Bnb are on the rise but it is not impossible that in the future there will be more popular projects and replace them
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
November 05, 2019, 12:48:44 AM
Well in general i don't see that BNB will overtake or surpassed eth on cmc rank. They almost have the same use but ETH was still the main thing when it comes to many alytcoins in the market. Ofcurse its use and Vitalik was still not stop from developing ethereum and upgrading it. Hence, it is possible i don't want to disregard the fact that anything can happen in thr future but for now there still more steps and other stuffs that bnb should work to surpass eth.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
November 05, 2019, 12:12:12 AM
for now BNB cannot be matched by ETH from a security standpoint.
but in terms of features BNB has the ability above ETH.
not rule out the possibility later BNB can be superior to ETH.

I think BNB is one of the safest investment since it's demand is so high because people who hold it can use it for reducing fee of per transaction in binance. Most of traders are trading in binance which means the BNB tokens price won't be fall down because it's everybody needs. And also they always expanding their exchange which will rule the market of cryptocurrency in the future and the demand of BNB will booming
BNB has many utilities for investors when participating in trading at Binance. As I know, transaction fee is always a matter of many people interested in trading and if using BNB investors will be reduced that fee to 25%. In addition, you can also use BNB to join IEO at this exchange because every month there will be a big project appearing here and you must be really lucky to have the opportunity to participate.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
November 04, 2019, 06:56:05 PM
I agree. Bnb has an active and brilliant team who works assiduously to innovate and bring value to the coin which is a big plus, therefore I think Bnb might be the safest investment at the moment but I doubt there's an insurance on this. Why? What gives life might as well hurt badly.
Everyone noticed that, BNB has been always valuable to us and look this year, they were able to make a new ATH because people trust them to grow.
The IEO is now popular, thanks to Binance because they offer this kind of crowdsale that makes people invest safely, yes its pretty safe compared to other IEO.

Who else noticed the free fall of bnb back below its ath after the IEO boom?
BNB fall but same with BTC, so there's a little correlation, and actually despite that fall its still profitable this year as we started at around 6 usd now price at 20 usd.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
November 04, 2019, 06:18:32 PM

I agree. Bnb has an active and brilliant team who works assiduously to innovate and bring value to the coin which is a big plus, therefore I think Bnb might be the safest investment at the moment but I doubt there's an insurance on this. Why? What gives life might as well hurt badly. Who else noticed the free fall of bnb back below its ath after the IEO boom?
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 04, 2019, 07:28:40 AM

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
October 29, 2019, 04:59:19 AM
I am trying to decipher what the future holds for eth, asides its smart contract purposes which of course bnb can offer, what else do you think will help keep eth relevant. Because I see some projects trying to migrate to binance chain, I see that it won't end well for eth as long as bnb keeps improving.

I don't think it's so simple that BNB can just suddenly offer smart contracts. Unless it is a fork from Ethereum (haven't confirmed) then the BNB devs probably just created the coin with the purpose of storing value. A switch of protocol / process would mean rewriting the entire blockchain and would be a tedious if not a whole new process.

Also I don't see how BNB can overtake ETH when version 2.0 and proof-of-stake is about to be launched.
for the time being we don't know what the development of ethereum 2.0 will be (I hope it will make ethereum back to maintain its position), even though we have not seen BNB develop like Ethereum, but it can be seen that currently people are paying attention to binance, that means BNB has great potential. If binance always makes something interesting, like IEO that is always successful and others, people will definitely be affected and turn to binance. this will make BNB more popular, I'm sure the CEO of BNB is waiting for that opportunity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
October 28, 2019, 09:29:46 PM
I am trying to decipher what the future holds for eth, asides its smart contract purposes which of course bnb can offer, what else do you think will help keep eth relevant. Because I see some projects trying to migrate to binance chain, I see that it won't end well for eth as long as bnb keeps improving.

what helps ETH to be relevant is its Enterprise products and usage
thats what drives this coins since the beginning
ETH will keep being the king of smart contracts because it has the support of so many organizations..
bnb is also very good - they have a great business model
but ETH is decentralized while BNB is profitable mainly for one centralized organization
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2019, 08:08:10 PM

I don't think it's so simple that BNB can just suddenly offer smart contracts. Unless it is a fork from Ethereum (haven't confirmed) then the BNB devs probably just created the coin with the purpose of storing value. A switch of protocol / process would mean rewriting the entire blockchain and would be a tedious if not a whole new process.

Also I don't see how BNB can overtake ETH when version 2.0 and proof-of-stake is about to be launched.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
October 28, 2019, 07:29:19 PM
You are forgetting one of the biggest advantages of this market, decentralization. Ethereum is a decentralized currency while the binance coin is backed by a centralized institution, as soon as binance begins to show some signs that it is getting weaker you can be sure their coin will begin to go down, I know it seems like binance can do no wrong since everything they are doing is working perfectly, but ethereum seemed that way in 2017 and despite its low price is still here and we do not know if BNB will be as resistant to misfortune.
Im not sure if what you are saying was true before, go to the ethereum thread and look at the ethereum whitepaper. I can say that it's not truly decentralized blockchain because it's pre-mined coin.
Decentralization is not the big advantage consider bitcoin is the only coin that achieved the decentralization with no one controlling the blockchain or has access to it.
BNB is failed to take over ethereum. Binance has nothing to do to compete with ethereum and what has already done by binance is about business.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2019, 01:23:11 PM
   In crypto-market everything is possible, I have that on my mind all the time. Who knows what future holds for Binance and
Ethereum, who knows who will be better positioned in 5 years from now, or more? I believe nobody can give us any answers here,
we can discuss about it, we can share our opinions with valid arguments, but that is only a discussion.
   Im not sure what will happen, I will play it safe and I have money in both of them. Slightly more in Ethereum, cause I have more
faith in Eth, but that is just my faith, I can`t say will Binance make some amazing progress in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 28, 2019, 12:48:29 PM
You are forgetting one of the biggest advantages of this market, decentralization. Ethereum is a decentralized currency while the binance coin is backed by a centralized institution, as soon as binance begins to show some signs that it is getting weaker you can be sure their coin will begin to go down, I know it seems like binance can do no wrong since everything they are doing is working perfectly, but ethereum seemed that way in 2017 and despite its low price is still here and we do not know if BNB will be as resistant to misfortune.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
October 28, 2019, 02:57:06 AM

BNB is too tightly connected to Binance to ever overtake ETH, i think. I don't expect it to ever even have a chance, with Ethereum 2.0 on the way.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 28, 2019, 02:49:06 AM
I don't think Binancce Coin will be able to defeat ethereum because I see the development of Binance Coin with Ethereum having very different requests and many platforms that use Ethereum than Binance.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
October 28, 2019, 01:43:46 AM
sometimes I wonder why centralization can be so far superior than decentralization?
is not that crypto enthusiasts prefer decentralization, so how can this BNB overtake ETH?
While ETH been so useful in many part of cryptocurrencies and different platfroms and projects, the fact that BNB been doing more development in their exchange now like from having p2p trading now, as well their previous Dex exchange tendency that having active team and continuous development inspires investors to push it and might be into top 2, if ETH will not perform as active as BNB even it act as centralized. Will see if this slow bullish trend with alts as well in ETH stops BNB conquering 2nd spot.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 27, 2019, 11:30:35 PM
I don't think BNB value would overtake Ethereum unless Ethereum regress itself and the value kkeep dropping from the top of the foodchain, Binance seems very short of new addition and features they can add to their exchange, Margin and futures market added already and also the P2P exchange which are all valued into the price already
Binance is purely concentrated on business side while Ethereum is a big eco-system platform while binance chain lacks it, it needs interoperability from cosmos or ftm to work.
Pages:
Jump to: