Pages:
Author

Topic: If btc-> $0 overnight, what will short + long term impact on altcoin prices be? - page 2. (Read 1097 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i am not a fan of altcoins, but i do think the money in bitcoin will flow into an altcoin that has been here and working without problems. erik voorhees said that litecoin can be seen as a bitcoin back up.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Why should we discuss something that is known that is not going to happen, as you said in your post?

I think a scenario where the sha256 is broken but other algos not would be more realistic
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Assume for this question that whatever caused bitcoin to fail (for example, crypto crack) did not also apply to altcoins (I know that in reality that this isn't realistic).

My prediction is that in the short term altcoin prices would crash too, but in the long term they would absorb the old market cap of bitcoin and (one of them) would head towards world domination. 

My feelings are that as long as you diversify your crypto holdings, you are practically certain to become extremely rich in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: