Pages:
Author

Topic: If btc > $150k, will you still gamble it? - page 10. (Read 1746 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 29, 2020, 06:26:00 PM
Wont matter much if bitcoins price would go to the roof because we can always base off with fiat value even though its already expensive but it wont matter yet majority of
us would do the same.In regards with fees then i doubt that it would really comes back to normal where the entire network had already normalize so it wont really that much
of an issue. > $150k? How i wish we would really be reaching out that level. In that case, some people will really be keen on spending their coins in gambling and rather
do decide to make hold of it due to potential price increase as years goes by.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 29, 2020, 06:24:48 PM
What I answered is no,

The fees would be higher when its price will increase. I'll probably dump my btc instead of gambling it and just wait for its price to decrease again to start gambling. It is not good enough to spend large fees if it is only for  gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
October 29, 2020, 05:57:19 PM
After so much positive speculation, optimism in markets, accumulation by institutional investors, too many analysts predicting a new ATH for btc, let's say if everything goes good and btc reaches extremely high price, will you still gamble it? Or will you 'be able' to gamble it? Won't the fees distract you from using it in gambling?

Take the poll and share your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: