Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC doesn't close this week above $3000 gpu mining is done - page 4. (Read 2963 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 502
it's time for the anonymous coins to blossom. gpu mining will always be there.

This guy knows what's up. Agree with this 100% anon coins due to banksters jumping in crypto and trying to regulate and analyze every TX are going to drive all anon to the moon. If blockchain wanted their opinions and help Satoshi never would have created it. GPU mining will thrive when it comes time for priority on privacy again, expect that time very very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
legendary
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Subject says it all. Just saying.

Do you have any cards for sale?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
it's time for the anonymous coins to blossom. gpu mining will always be there.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
You are 100% correct my friend. And because I like you I will buy all your 47x/48x/57x/58x for $100 each. Let me know whom do you want to use for escrow and let get this going.

Come on man. Stop scamming people. No one knows what will happen, but history has shown that as long as you mine continuously you will make ROI consistently.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster

yeah and is going to be so much fun hehe, i think eth will break out from btc soon, likely to hit 0.5 btc in few weeks.
Activity: 259
Merit: 108

Getting into refer rather early today are we?  Grin

People have been saying bitcoin is done since '09 and gpu mining has been toast since '11
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: