Pages:
Author

Topic: If bull runs happens, how much BTC dominance will be at peak? - page 3. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
in case you missed it, whenever bitcoin price has a big rise or enters a bull run mode altcoins get dumped hard. and when for example an altcoin with 100 million coins gets dumped the total market cap goes down a lot which means the percentage of bitcoin grows even more. it is the exact opposite of when the altcoins with 100 million coin gets pumped and bitcoin percentage goes down.
and it is all meaningless.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Yet again, people think that us in the crypto community are going to be able to call out stats without any sort of error at all. But, back to the subject at hand. I do think that during a bull run -- to be clear, this is a bitcoin bull run -- that we're going to see an uptick in Bitcoin dominance. I'm not saying that it's going to be substantial, but it will be something that causes the crypto community to shed some shitty altcoins which have no use anyway. So I do think it will go up, but that's all I'd be able to predict.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
bitcoin dominance will remain as before which has always been above 90%

bitcoin market cap will continue increasing as there are more coins being mined every day and as its price continues to rise.

bitcoin percentage of total market cap will continue to go down as new shitcoins and new tokens are being created every day with millions or billions of coins in their respective supplies and bloat the market cap some more and as the coins with large supply like XRP get pumped or release another billion coins in circulation to bloat the market cap some more.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
As we are seeing some bullish movements with ETFs and things, Bitcoin dominance is also rising to its 2018 high to 46.70% with alts are bleeding badly with reference from coinmarketcap.  How much do you think BTC dominance at a peak in this bull run before alts starts their own bull run.  As we have witnessed BTC dominance slid to 64.79% in Dec 2017 bull run from early 2017 where it was as high as 87%.  If we take these two peak points into consideration, in my opinion, this time BTC dominance will be around 53% (55% max) in peak before alts takes momentum.  What are your thoughts guys?
Pages:
Jump to: